Liverpool Away - Traveling

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am on the 10.15 from Euston gets into Liverpool at about 1pm. I have heard that the Arkles pub is an away fans pub is anyone heading there?

Yes thats a decent pub for both home and away fans to mix. Gets very crowded though mate. I'll be drinking in the city centre and then getting a taxi to the stadium (about £6)

Not been to Liverpool away for many years but in the past I always did Arkles. Not exactly the type of pub you can be a complete knob head in but a good mix of home and away support.

Apparently the home fans are shit. And the stewards do not let you stand at all and throw people out with out warning. That's why I've given it a miss! Sounds shit! It's tv and sofa for me

Apparently the home fans are shit. And the stewards do not let you stand at all and throw people out with out warning. That's why I've given it a miss! Sounds shit! It's tv and sofa for me

Hmm, stood all game when I went up there a few years back no issues at all.

Have used the Arkles for a game at Goodison, no idea what its like on an LFC home game.

Stood all game when we beat them with goals from Sandro and a pen by Modric

One of best away day atmospheres on the fixture list

Just make sure you go tooled up, because the town is like something out of Aghanistan

Hmm, stood all game when I went up there a few years back no issues at all.

Have used the Arkles for a game at Goodison, no idea what its like on an LFC home game.

It was only something I heard from a Southampton fan who went up earlier this season, I've never been so you know better than I :)

Back
Top Bottom