Liverpoo v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 31.03.19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

[FORMATION=532,Lloris, Trippier, Vertonghen, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Rose, Sissoko, Eriksen, Dele, Kane, Son]away-kit[/FORMATION]

Not sure about not having a DM, but without Dier, I don't think this is the game to throw Skippy in. 3 central defenders should be enough. A lot of hard work from the midfield required. Harry back to his number 9 best please.

Fuck this diamond shit, It's too narrow for us this season with mis-firing wing backs.

Slightly off topic but I am going to Ainfield tomorrow for the first time since Jurgen scored a last minute winner in the FA Cup (pretty sure we lost 4-1 in the semi to Everton that year and our SF record has shown no sign of improvement) But I have wandered off topic-where are we drinking in Liverpool these days? Cheers.

The Arkles apparently

That's where I'll be going

They haven't lost in their last 36 home matches, so it's going to require an amazing performance from us. Hopefully we will see our first decent 90 minutes of 2019 today. None of this shit where we only play for 45 minutes.

We need to watch out for Salad diving in the box to win his customary fake pen. And Firmino blinding Lloris with his teeth on the transition

It's a game where pressure is on both sides.

I just don't see how we hurt them or sustain any momentum.

Our midfield is lacking and we lack pace up top. That would push them back.

In Alli, Son, Eriksen and Kane we have the players who should always be able to hurt teans but they have rarely played together and are maybe not as potent ss we need them to be.

I just hope we show up.

Slightly off topic but I am going to Ainfield tomorrow for the first time since Jurgen scored a last minute winner in the FA Cup (pretty sure we lost 4-1 in the semi to Everton that year and our SF record has shown no sign of improvement) But I have wandered off topic-where are we drinking in Liverpool these days? Cheers.
Mate I will be in the spoons in the centre from 12. Yids

Let’s be honest, if we lose then it will be 4 defeats in 5, 2 of them to relegation fodder. Most managers at top clubs would be heading for the sack with form like that. I’m not saying we should even consider that but our form has never been this bad under Poch before.

The players have to give a massive performance to get the season back on track, whether we lose or not. We have to show that we haven’t gone soft again.

It's a game where pressure is on both sides.

I just don't see how we hurt them or sustain any momentum.

Our midfield is lacking and we lack pace up top. That would push them back.

In Alli, Son, Eriksen and Kane we have the players who should always be able to hurt teans but they have rarely played together and are maybe not as potent ss we need them to be.

I just hope we show up.
I sort of agree . We are slow , a little ponderous and over the last 4 games with little bite.
We never have a plan b . You can see it happening time and again . Outpressed to a series of cock up calamities at the back and miles of space down the wings . Poch rarely can change it when they can do most things better than us . We seem to play into their hands.
Hopefully lady luck will shine on us today.

unless we're on the receiving end of a fuck load of luck theres no way we beat Lolpool today. Love Poch and will say very little against him; however his flaw, for me, is his stubbornness. He'll try to play our natural game as always, and will refuse to adjust for the opposition. Even Pep acknowledged the need to accommodate the lolpool front 3 going 4 at the back, FBs tucked right in and never more than 10 yards from the CBs. I expect Poch will eiter go 3 v 3 or 4 at the back with the FBs out on the touchline as normal. Either is suicide, as seen at Wembley earlier this season. Would love to see 2 FBs tucked right in today but it wont happen.

Back
Top Bottom