Live on Sunday

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It would be fucking great...but I can see the fuckers getting a lucky last minute winner just to rub our noses it in.

If there is any type of footballing karma then shouldn't Woolwich pick up some sort of virus this week and be forced to play. :gallashmm:
Can you imagine if it happened? :dempsey:

We'd still fail to win anyway... :avbfacepalm:

If Woolwich make win then thats 3 years in a row the same 4 teams have qualified. Statistically the odds against that happening are 348840/1 so the law of averages says ther`re gonna fuck it up.

Reckon we can get it on the big screen at WHL as well? o_O

Gonna be an up and down afternoon. Hope it ends on an up.

GENIUS! That would be so ridiculously hilarious... Imagine the distraction and confusion for our players, as we start going ballistic at a throw in down here, 'cos Newcastle are on the attack up there!

Write to the club... MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Besides, it would beat the prospect of some funny cunt with a radio jumping up and down, trying to spread the news that ArseAnal are losing when they're not.... Or some such last-day nonsense!

If Woolwich make win then thats 3 years in a row the same 4 teams have qualified. Statistically the odds against that happening are 348840/1 so the law of averages says ther`re gonna fuck it up.

I hope them odds factored in one of the teams finishing outside the top 4 positions and then winning a cup that "earned" them qualification.

I've already cut my nails very short, so there's nothing left to bite. So pessimistic about the actual game, as I honestly believe that if Newcastle do us a favour, we'll drop points against Sunderland!!! :(
Actually looking forward to the BBQ at the Coach & Horses after the game, followed by our traditional end-of-season 'ruby' at Edmonton Green with the guys. Have booked Monday off work, as I expect I will be so miserable and stinking of curry that I won't be the most popular person in the office.

the laws of averages my state we will finish top 4, but the laws of Tottenham suggests we won't. Here's hoping a Tottenham fan is the head chef at Woolwich's team hotel on Friday

Anyone up north who can set the fire alarm off in the early hours in their hotel?

Back
Top Bottom