Lewis Holtby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Reading some of these comments makes it seem like a few of you havent even heard of Holtby till we signed him...if that is the case its a complete shame.

We stole one of the best. young. proven. talents. in Germany and the Bundesliga. Certainly the best signing of the window...even if we get Damiao. Its not a question of how class he is going to be, he already is. Its a question of how dominant a soon to be world class player will be.

From my understanding of the european cup tie rule he's not, as he's played european football for schalke this season but then again, I'm not 100% sure
Edit: looked up the rule and he is elligeble as Schalke are not playing in the europa league and won't enter that competition at any stage

From my understanding of the european cup tie rule he's not, as he's played european football for schalke this season but then again, I'm not 100% sure
Edit: looked up the rule and he is elligeble as Schalke are not playing in the europa league and won't enter that competition at any stage

Not fussed really, if he can play in it, then fine. If not then he gets a rest.

HOLT-BY NOW
HEEEEE PLAYS HIS PART
A-V-B SAYS HE'LL TEAR YOU APART
HE'LL TEAR YOU APART

could also just keep the original words

I'll see your Thompson Twins, and raise you a David Essex;

Holtby close, don't let me go, oh no
I, yes I love you and I think that you know
Do you know?

With your love light shining
Every clouds got a silver lily blue'n'white lining
So Holtby close, don't let me go