Levy'd?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I seriously don't think ST prices will rise exponentially in our new stadium. They will need to fill it, so ST prices won't rise significantly imo. Woolwich, however, need to fill 60,000 seats, so I'm not surprised they're cheaper than us pro rata.

We have 25,000 ST holders in a 36,000 stadium. That converts to about 40,000 STs in a 56,000 stadium. I can't see 40,000 people paying much more (if anything) than the Wanderers have to pay.

What do you mean they are cheaper than us pro rata. Woolwich have the dearest season tickets in the world, and have the highest match day revenue.

Woolwich have the dearest season tickets in the world, and have the highest match day revenue.
They don't even have the highest match day revenue in the PL.
24+Dortmund+Match+Day+Europe.jpg

I went halves on a season ticket with my mate, one get's Woolwich and Liverpool and the other Chelsea and United. It is the last season I can, save for a pay rise with mortgage.

Anyone who thinks Levy pulls the wool over our eyes is really pulling it over their own.

Back
Top Bottom