Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

GB8IwmWXgAAAtBi

We'll be in the same position next season. And the season after that and the season after that. All the while prices will increase the profits will remain high and the trophy cabinet will remain dusty. You want to know why kane had no choice but to leave its because what happens today happens every fucking season at this club.

Watch them do the same this summer.
Just about enough to make out their are ambitious enough to charge what they do and keep the punters coming through the gates.

Scam.

Watch them do the same this summer.
Just about enough to make out their are ambitious enough to charge what they do and keep the punters coming through the gates.

Scam.

In reality you or I don't know what enough is going to be until we win so speculating or moaning at our supposed Summer business is completely silly and a waste of time.

As Ange says as long as we're progressing, you judge that over a season not in the Summer.

Liverpool win the league 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Woolwich win the CL 🤮🤮🤮🤮
West Ham win the Europa 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Chelsea win the FA Cup🤮🤮🤮🤮
Villa win the ECL🤮🤮🤮🤮
Yanited beat us to 5th 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Could this happen, the scenes in here would be Armageddonesque. Surely the footballing gods can’t be that cruel

Last edited:
We'll be in the same position next season. And the season after that and the season after that. All the while prices will increase the profits will remain high and the trophy cabinet will remain dusty. You want to know why kane had no choice but to leave its because what happens today happens every fucking season at this club.
Sad , but probably true

Think there was a quote from the Bayern boss Hoeness about not charging the extra on tickets for 3m that doesn’t move the needle that much.

And the already pay their fans back by winning things. Levy is a decent leader but he doesn’t have what it takes to be a winning one.

Liverpool win the league 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Woolwich win the CL 🤮🤮🤮🤮
West Ham win the Europa 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Chelsea win the FA Cup🤮🤮🤮🤮
Villa win the ECL🤮🤮🤮🤮
Yanited beat us to 5th 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Could this happen, the scenes in here would be Armageddonesque. Surely the footballing gods can’t be that cruel

Ahh..yes. ...but how many of those clubs can boast a new 24 storey hotel and a in-stadium go karting experience, eh? ....eh!!

Have sum of that, scumbags

giphy.gif

We need Derren Brown as our new manager . He would work out super cheap , we don’t win anything we just need to believe we have . Think about it . Are you any happier winning things than simply thinking you are winning things.

He could bring in Uri Geller as a physio , hamstring strain no problem , Uri will lay his hands on ,you will still be fucked but he can bend the ball pump to take your mind off it .

Pesky ENIC managed to hide the thread since the Wolves match, they can't keep getting away with this!

It's funny how after every defeat you're all over this thread like a fly over shit to either defend Daniel Levy / ENIC.

1f92b5589e6291926ae82c7bca724c03.gif

Or mock other fans for posting here.

When you're actually the most prolific poster in here when we lose :levylol:

You're lack of self awareness is completely off the scale old boy.

Last edited:
We need Derren Brown as our new manager . He would work out super cheap , we don’t win anything we just need to believe we have . Think about it . Are you any happier winning things than simply thinking you are winning things.

He could bring in Uri Geller as a physio , hamstring strain no problem , Uri will lay his hands on ,you will still be fucked but he can bend the ball pump to take your mind off it .
Ref above i genuinely might be on to something . Not for the club or the larger fan base but just me . I could go and visit a hypnotist to convince me we are current league champions and whatever the news or anyone says we edge Woolwich out on goal difference last game of this season for the title .
Has to be worth the money, spend season ticket money on 6 hypnosis sessions a year, I really could be happy. However I have to be able to still believe Levy is a shortarse bellend

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom