Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yet still, the fucking armchair nerds won’t admit they shit the bed
The #LevyOut crowd?

All bravado online, do fuck all in real life - while actually lining the pockets they fucking complain about. The idiocy is astounding.

One of the biggest #Levyout crowd on here, actually did the skywalk, then spent a fortune in the club shop before attending a game. Unbelievable!! 🤦🏻‍♂️

20 people aren't a protest 😂

If you think that's true, you're an idiot. Oh wait...

Bollocks.
I clearly said the protest was the only reason he adapted his approach but it can’t have hurt

And on the last point, most sane people just wanted a change in approach and not blind spending by Arab or US owners. He’s absolutely reformed the strategy and football side so happy days. The protest can stop - im aware there was a lunatic fringe but they were / are a minority

Just like Levy sacked Nuno because people booed the Lucas sub against Man Utd, power to the people!! 😭😭
If the crowd backed him and were supporting him
like they did prior managers eg Hoddle, Jol I reckon he would have got a few more games

V naive to think it wasn’t a factor (clearly not the only one!)

They might be hiding behind the bush
Conceal Us Army GIF by GoArmy

There won’t be a protest and why should there be. Levy has listened and completely reformed the football management which is what most sane people wanted, rather than him and Donna blindly stumbling about with no plan and no clue like previous seasons. He’s listened to experts and dare I say the fans disgust have caused him to pivot

You can thank the prior protests for underpinning the change

Most protestors weren’t pushing for blind spending on players, they wanted him to change or sell and he’s done the former

I definitely think the negative atmosphere was a factor.

I think our purchases over the last 2-3 seasons have been superb. Net spend is irrelevant if you're identifying the right talent.

There won’t be a protest and why should there be. Levy has listened and completely reformed the football management which is what most sane people wanted, rather than him and Donna blindly stumbling about with no plan and no clue like previous seasons. He’s listened to experts and dare I say the fans disgust have caused him to pivot

Most protestors weren’t pushing for blind spending on players, they wanted him to change or sell and he’s done the former
Sounds like you’re now Levy in!

He really does have a chance to gain a lot of capital from the fanbase in the next week or two but getting in a couple of players.

Acting early in the window is something very few clubs do, particularly in January, but we need the depth now.

Even a couple of loans, or older players not at the level they used to be, short term measures. A prize for the first mention of Saha and Nelsen.

However, I am reading a lot of “back Ange as we have a great chance of winning the title this season”. We really don’t. And we certainly shouldn’t. But a CL place and a decent bash at the FA Cup would still be a stellar season considering all that’s happened in the past year.

I think you're speaking too soon, it's telling that Ange has come out and said he wants purchases done early, it shows he doesnt completely trust Levy.

I think you're speaking too soon, it's telling that Ange has come out and said he wants purchases done early, it shows he doesnt completely trust Levy.
It’s just that he wants signings done early and so does Levy…. He just needs to bite the bullet and overpay a little

Not a trust issue imo

Back
Top Bottom