Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Imagine practically praying we lost yesterday so you could come into this thread and blame Levy/ENIC for it.

Bunch of idiots.

The idiocy of this post is astounding.

The very reason some supporters are more prominent and vent more when we lose is because of the anger, frustration and hurt they're feeling when they see the same pattern and inadequacies repeated season after season.

Whoever the manager is.

Likewise, some of us can't comprehend why some of you appear to be not too bothered when we lose, or, as an outlet, aim your anger and vitriol at other fans who have become increasingly frustrated after 23 years of rinse and repeat.

Ironically, you’ll be one of the first on here spamming every thread with calls for Ange's head when the inevitable shit hits the fan in the not too distant future

Haha.

Fair enough, only pulling your chain. 👍🏻

That xG stuff though boils my piss.

I know, was just taking the piss.

Do think Wolves deserved it though, but happy to agree to disagree. Just fundamentally think they had more periods in the game where they were in the ascendancy. We started really well but never got a grip after.

It was a tad unlucky in that before their equaliser I thought we had them where we wanted them and were comfortable having ridden the storm. Goal was just a moment of real quality.

Either way it’s not a big deal - Wolves at home at the moment are a good team and have beaten some good sides. We need better depth but like Shadydan Shadydan said earlier, we knew that was a thing.

By all accounts we tried to get Lloyd Kelly over the line and it wasn't able to get done.

Losing Sanchez (I know) and not getting a suitable replacement is the only real bad decision this summer. Sanchez was more suited to this current dilemma we have than Dier.
We failed to get rid of enough players that are on loan running down their contracts. If an offer had come in for Dier then I believe we would have taken it but we had been trying to get rid of Sanchez because he makes too many mistakes and when he finally found another club we let him go. Quite correctly even though we were taking a chance.

The idiocy of this post is astounding.

The very reason some supporters are more prominent and vent more when we lose is because of the anger, frustration and hurt they're feeling when they see the same pattern and inadequacies repeated season after season.

Whoever the manager is.

Likewise, some of us can't comprehend why some of you appear to be not too bothered when we lose, or, as an outlet, aim your anger and vitriol at other fans who have become increasingly frustrated after 23 years of rinse and repeat.

Ironically, you’ll be one of the first on here spamming every thread with calls for Ange's head when the inevitable shit hits the fan in the not too distant future
Brilliant post, put way more eloquently than I could have done, and says exactly how a lot of us are feeling.

What point are you actually making here?

Did Ange want Dier and Sanchez gone?
Yes
Did he want 2 CBs
Yes

He accepted that the club wasn’t capable of doing that. Doesn’t mean it’s his fault Sanchez got sold after the deadline.
The point is that Ange sanctioned the sale/transfer of Sanchez knowing that we would not get a replacement in.

If Ange had wanted to keep him, he'd still be here and we'd have a better back up than Dier.

Wanting two CBs in and allowing Sanchez to be sold is not mutually exclusive

What?

Please try and make some sense mate.

Makes perfect sense, he's saying that our gaffer was just as responsible for Sanchez leaving, just as much as you want to blame the board, if Ange wanted to keep him then he'd still be around.

It was said at the time that he was happy for this to happen and he said that every transfer decision goes through him.

I reckon the idea was to get to Jan with Romero and VdV and then look to strengthen that position in Jan

Makes perfect sense, he's saying that our gaffer was just as responsible for Sanchez leaving, just as much as you want to blame the board, if Ange wanted to keep him then he'd still be around.

It was said at the time that he was happy for this to happen and he said that every transfer decision goes through him.

I reckon the idea was to get to Jan with Romero and VdV and then look to strengthen that position in Jan

He wanted Sanchez and Dier gone and 2 new CBs.

How hard is that for you to understand?

He wanted Sanchez and Dier gone and 2 new CBs.

How hard is that for you to understand?

You often struggle to put together a logical thought process.

He wanted two CB's he didn't get them, the window then shut knowing that we were short and they agreed to let go of Sanchez knowing we couldn't bring anyone else in until January.

Do you need me to break it down any easier for you?

You often struggle to put together a logical thought process.

He wanted two CB's he didn't get them, the window then shut knowing that we were short and they agreed to let go of Sanchez knowing we couldn't bring anyone else in until January.

Do you need me to break it down any easier for you?

He needed 2 new CBs and the club told him the only way he could do it was if Sanchez or Dier left.

He agreed to let Sanchez go because he was that desperate to get either of them gone so there was space to get another in January .

The club could have got him another CB and then sold Sanchez after the window.

Either way, he’s wasn’t going to be using Sanchez. If he’d stayed or not.

He needed 2 new CBs and the club told him the only way he could do it was if Sanchez or Dier left.

He agreed to let Sanchez go because he was that desperate to get either of them gone so there was space to get another in January .

The club could have got him another CB and then sold Sanchez after the window.

Either way, he’s wasn’t going to be using Sanchez. If he’d stayed or not.

The King of mental gymnastics strikes again, you are absolutely full of it 😂

Brilliant post, put way more eloquently than I could have done, and says exactly how a lot of us are feeling.
There is no way that nasty cunt John Thomas John Thomas has made a brilliant post...

Laughs at people in A&E as they don't share his Levy out agenda - the posts are there for all to see.

Hopes we lose so they can continue to call for the removal of Levy/Enic.

Although cunts of a feather I suppose... 🤔

Back
Top Bottom