Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Swat Cbs GIF by CBS

The date I selected is tomorrow, the date of our next game. Seemed a pretty good day for a comparison considering.

The idea was to show that starting line-up tomorrow will be 100% different to our starting lineup on the same weekend 2 years ago.

The benches -

2023 -

Forster
Sanchez
Hojbjerg
Skipp
Emerson
Davies
Lo Celso
Soloman
Pereic

Gollini
Omore
Doherty
Rodon
Davies
Ndombele
Gil
Scarlett
Markanday

Both pretty rubbish tbf

How on earth can you say in the last two years we have not massively improved our first 11 and squad in general overall?
Unequivocally true, but it requires acknowledging Summer 2021 as an astonishing nadir of what had been a truly and miraculously world class squad just 3-4 years prior to that. An outright terminal velocity collapse in the quality and competitiveness of the squad.

How did that happen? Well, that would mean saying things out loud you find unpleasant.

Unequivocally true, but it requires acknowledging Summer 2021 as an astonishing nadir of what had been a truly and miraculously world class squad just 3-4 years prior to that. An outright terminal velocity collapse in the quality and competitiveness of the squad.

How did that happen? Well, that would mean saying things out loud you find unpleasant.

Such as when i said this

"I still contend we have replaced our shit with better players. I can admit the transition from our 2017 team was fucked up by the management at the club, I can also be happy with the work that has been done to rectify that the last couple of years."

Such as when i said this

"I still contend we have replaced our shit with better players. I can admit the transition from our 2017 team was fucked up by the management at the club, I can also be happy with the work that has been done to rectify that the last couple of years."
We aren't in the same solar system as in 2017 though.

I understand....

How can I say it in your language?

That bald cunt levy fucked up the squad beyond repair after years of mismanagement starting during the final year or two of Poch's reign.
Better!

The "beyond repair" bit is the crux of it.

It's never beyond repair of course, but repair is well beyond what ENIC's business practices are capable of.

Took over a football club over 22 years ago with no idea how to run a successful football operation.

Has spent 22 years learning how not to succeed on the field and seems to think he knows better than everyone else.

And now we have “Mini Levy” sitting in the stands waiting to take over from dear old dad…

Parasites 🦠. Fuck off out of our Club.

Latest from The Trust on ticket pricing....

Ticketing campaign - update
We launched our Ticketing Campaign to oppose the increase in match day ticket prices, the erosion in concessionary areas and any further increases that could occur for the 2024/25 Season in August which culminated in a demonstration before the Manchester United home game.

We would like to thank everyone who attended, it was a positive, encouraging start. Our door remains open for the Club to engage with us on this issue. Ticket prices at the Club are already amongst the most expensive across the Premier League and Europe.

Ticket price increases are not an economic necessity for the club with the ninth highest revenues in world football. They are a choice: a choice the THFC Board chose to make against the backdrop of a huge cost of living crisis, with prices already sky high. Fans should be at the heart of every decision the Club makes. Instead, our loyalty is being exploited.

We need to keep going until the Club agrees to our call, and we will be prepared to step up action when needed. Our second Ticket Pricing demonstration will be ahead of the Premier League home against Sheffield United on Saturday 16 September. For full details, please click here.

Back
Top Bottom