Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Burn it all down, Antonio.

"Tottenham's story is this. 20 years they never win anything, 20 years the same owner"

WOW!!!!!!

ko-knock-out.gif

Antonio Antonio Antonioooo

So I did the stadium tour last Monday. Couple of highlights

Some bearded geezer doing the intro in the "magastore" trying to drum up enthusiasm. " let's hear a big cheer for the biggest Premier League stadium in London"

Muted cheers and embarrassed yays etc.

"Oh. Looks like you haven't woken up this morning people" How about a massive cheer for the first purpose built NFL stadium in Europe"

I mean. Seriously. We used to be a fucking football club...anyways, more muted cheers and yays.

"Come on guys. You can do better than that. THE FIRST PURPOSE BUILT AMERICAN FOOTBALL STADIUM IN EUROPE!!!!!

Slightly louder cheers to save his blushes I guess. At this point we almost fucked off but thought we'd persevere.

Tour begins around some glass cabinet with replicas of some of our major trophy 🏆 wins. (All pre ENIC of course) No CEO of the year replica thank God.

The bearded guide then trotted out some nonsense about the club not having a trophy cabinet and having no intention of having a trophy cabinet (I shit you not) something to do with it being some ego trip or something for other clubs whereas Spurs is about much more and represents much more....

He also went on to say that before the Premier League era we were the 4th most successful club and even today we're still the 6th most successful. (Noted that he said Premier league era rather than Levy / ENIC era)

Then boasted about how Spurs prides itself on being very much a community club representing the local area and how for our entire history have never moved more than a couple of hundred yards from Tottenham High Road. (Failed to mention the attempted move to Stratford)

Anyway. Ourselves and the rest of the group of around 30 or so (made up of mostly Swedes, Americans and Koreans were then left to our own devices to complete the tour at our own pace equipped with some hand held electronic guide.

Great stadium of course.

Just a shame we're only the Anchor Tennants.

A revenue stream. Nothing more. Nothing less
Heard the exact same shite last summer. Wankers from top to bottom - rotten and it stinks of Levy’s influence

I swear to God it seemed to be the main bragging point
Honestly doesn't surprise me

I went back to the stadium for the first time in a couple of years recently , the Chelsea match

The pre match crap with Paul Coyte was so fucking cringy

Typical American corporate crap , the club is a shell of its former glory in more ways than one

Honestly doesn't surprise me

I went back to the stadium for the first time in a couple of years recently , the Chelsea match

The pre match crap with Paul Coyte was so fucking cringy

Typical American corporate crap , the club is a shell of its former glory in more ways than one
Before the tour began we all sat around a screen and watched historic moments like Gazza's crack, Ricky's dribble, Mabbut gloriously lifting the FA Cup as we became record winners. European glory in the 80's....
Only to be subjected to some patronising bullshit about the club being about much more than trophies to try and gloss over the fact we no longer win any..
At the time I just felt numb. Bewildered.
It was only days after that the realisation of what I'd seen and heard started to really sink in.

Last edited:
Bald cunt better issue a genuine apology and acknowledge his own overwhelming failings to the fans when he announces Conte's departure.

We shouldn't care, because from the top down the FA Cup was treated like an easy stroll in the park, but now we can celebrate teen concerts, American sport and go karting!

Bald cunt better issue a genuine apology and acknowledge his own overwhelming failings to the fans when he announces Conte's departure.
"As we embark upon our search for a new head coach blah blah blah something something DNA blah blah blah financial fair play blah blah blah winning is hard blah blah blah.

Yeah right. Fuck off you lying fraud cunt

So I did the stadium tour last Monday. Couple of highlights

Some bearded geezer doing the intro in the "magastore" trying to drum up enthusiasm. " let's hear a big cheer for the biggest Premier League stadium in London"

Muted cheers and embarrassed yays etc.

"Oh. Looks like you haven't woken up this morning people" How about a massive cheer for the first purpose built NFL stadium in Europe"

I mean. Seriously. We used to be a fucking football club...anyways, more muted cheers and yays.

"Come on guys. You can do better than that. THE FIRST PURPOSE BUILT AMERICAN FOOTBALL STADIUM IN EUROPE!!!!!

Slightly louder cheers to save his blushes I guess. At this point we almost fucked off but thought we'd persevere.

Tour begins around some glass cabinet with replicas of some of our major trophy 🏆 wins. (All pre ENIC of course) No CEO of the year replica thank God.

The bearded guide then trotted out some nonsense about the club not having an actual trophy cabinet and having no intention of having a trophy cabinet (I shit you not) something to do with it being some ego trip or something for other clubs whereas Spurs is about much more and represents much more....

He also went on to say that before the Premier League era we were the 4th most successful club and even today we're still the 6th most successful. (Noted that he said Premier league era rather than Levy / ENIC era)

Then boasted about how Spurs prides itself on being very much a community club representing the local area and how for our entire history have never moved more than a couple of hundred yards from Tottenham High Road. (Failed to mention the attempted move to Stratford)

Anyway. Ourselves and the rest of the group of around 30 or so (made up of mostly Swedes, Americans and Koreans were then left to our own devices to complete the tour at our own pace equipped with some hand held electronic guide.

Great stadium of course.

Just a shame we're only the Anchor Tennants.

A revenue stream. Nothing more. Nothing less
Utterly depressing but just not surprised. They genuinely think they've done a great job. We're a stadium now with offshoots, thats it.

Gwaaaarn Conte. At this point Levy wants Conte to stay and do badly to take the heat off of himself and Conte wont leave and let Levy win.

Stalemate. Cmon Italian Stallion. Stick it on him!!

We get Pochettino and then what? Same old net profits. Same old owner chosen players. Poch does well with a shoe string. Eventually sacked when the wheels fall off.

which top manager would actually want to come to spurs?? It will get to the point no quality manager will touch us with a barge pole. you do so knowing Levy will eventually destroy your reputation. Toxic ownership. Making a mockery of the club.

which top manager would actually want to come to spurs?? It will get to the point no quality manager will touch us with a barge pole. you do so knowing Levy will eventually destroy your reputation. Toxic ownership. Making a mockery of the club.

They'll join. We offer shitloads to managers so they can be the lightning rod. Who doesn't want 15m a year for a short term job? And their rep isn't even hurt that badly because well .. we're Spurs, everyone fails here ultimately.

Back
Top Bottom