Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Does this not worry people?
No.

ENIC have a genuine commitment to the Tottenham community, but this injection feels completely different and has to be an out and out investment in the team.

It also absolutely demolishes any bullshit rumours about Conte two days after the season has finished.

Genuinely excited.

« The Conte effect » is very real
Think you'll find it's more to do with the fact of having a stadium now in place delivering the revenues it was built to do. For sure having Conte helps as a) he's got us into top 4 which accounts for another approx £80m in revenue b) He's elite so worth investing further

We have all been enjoying a potential bit of turmoil over in West London the past few months, the one thing that wouldn't have escaped the attentions of ENIC is that without a benefactor in place and a stadium that only holds 35k the Chavs are valued at around £3b!!!! (whatever the final amount is who knows).

The Chav takeover would have given huge confidence from uncle Joe to move some more of his chips into the Club, which should after all the dust has settled be worth far, far more than them (I'm still totally lost on how the £1.7b loan/debt actually gets factored in).

No.

ENIC have a genuine commitment to the Tottenham community, but this injection feels completely different and has to be an out and out investment in the team.

It also absolutely demolishes any bullshit rumours about Conte two days after the season has finished.

Genuinely excited.
I want to get carried away. But I'd trust a burglar with my front door keys more than I'd trust Levy and Lewis to spend money.

Does this not worry people?

' to enable us to invest in the teams and support our ambitions to be consistently competing at the highest levels of European football. Additional capital from ENIC will now enable further investment in the Club at an important time.’’

Previous investment in the stadium will drive revenues from there ...... and as that has not been paid out as dividends it means the club is reaping the benefit. So no your quote does not worry me

Didn't think I could get a bigger erection than I did during the dismantling of the gooners in the NLD.

After how many hours are you supposed to ring the doc? I have a feeling this one may have some staying power.

:dier:

Thank you Conte for forcing ENIC to wake up, this news is what we’ve been begging for since about 2018

Season 2 Couch GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Back
Top Bottom