Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let's face it, they are. They have a newly built 65,000 seater stadium that they haven't been able to use for 18 months. Apart from the lost match revenue, they haven't had the Guns 'N' Roses and Lady GaGa gigs and the NFL stuff they had in mind. When they did all their financial planning for the new stadium, no one factored in a deadly pandemic as a variable but the consequences of the pandemic are still there and still have to be dealt with.

We have to accept that there could be some tough times ahead for the club.
No club factored in a possible deadly pandemic into there financial planning.
But they're dealing with it and moving on rather than posting videos on their official website pleading poverty as though we're somehow uniquely affected.

So you're saying the new stadium cost wasn't factored in??

No, I'm saying they were unable to anticipate a scenario where they would be unable to use the stadium as a source of revenue which is what happened with Covid and I assumed they were reliant on that revenue as a means to pay for the stadium but according to Tomo that apparently isn't the case.

Untitled-1.jpg

This just hit my inbox.
Shameless bastards. It's been about 1 month since I cancelled my membership and they think this appointment is enough to validate their disgusting ticket pricing for such a low standard of football.

No shock that it's difficult to find ticket categories & pricing for the coming season on the Spurs website. They want me to pay for a membership so I can purchase tickets without letting me know how much the tickets will cost. Was paying £80-£120 per game pre covid for viewing something I would struggle to value above £25.
Nuno has signed now its your turn ffs :levylol:

I've given you what you wanted haven't I?

Er, no

I've started rewatching the Amazon series again just to get and decipher some of the shit that I might've missed before.

There's one point where Levy and Hitchens are sitting down with Mourinho prior to his first West Ham game and you can already see Levy thinking "Oh no what have I done." The guy has a constant look of uncertainty on his face during most of his camera time, it's almost as if he's trying to convince himself that his bullshit is the correct way to go.

Might just be me, but go back and have a look. See if you notice other things.

I've started rewatching the Amazon series again just to get and decipher some of the shit that I might've missed before.

There's one point where Levy and Hitchens are sitting down with Mourinho prior to his first West Ham game and you can already see Levy thinking "Oh no what have I done." The guy has a constant look of uncertainty on his face during most of his camera time, it's almost as if he's trying to convince himself that his bullshit is the correct way to go.

He only hired Mourinho to star in his Amazon sham.

No one else has yet to come up with an alternative, valid reason why the most frugal chairman in England would hire the biggest spending cheque book manager the PL has ever seen.

Yet another example of Levy mugging the fans of and using the club to promote ENICs agenda

No club factored in a possible deadly pandemic into there financial planning.
But they're dealing with it and moving on rather than posting videos on their official website pleading poverty as though we're somehow uniquely affected.
Poor Tottenham are going to have to sell to buy etc. So badly hit they wanted to fuck off all the non-playing staff on to government furlough and sign up to a competition not based on sporting merit.

This record has been broken for a long fucking time.

I'll take your word for it, mate, no way I can handle having to watch all that bullshit again and all those gobshites :mourbye:

Untitled-1.jpg

This just hit my inbox.
Shameless bastards. It's been about 1 month since I cancelled my membership and they think this appointment is enough to validate their disgusting ticket pricing for such a low standard of football.

No shock that it's difficult to find ticket categories & pricing for the coming season on the Spurs website. They want me to pay for a membership so I can purchase tickets without letting me know how much the tickets will cost. Was paying £80-£120 per game pre covid for viewing something I would struggle to value above £25.
Shouldn’t that read , “becoming a number 2” ?

Levy the financial genius.

Wouldn't pull the trigger at £20mn for Grealish which would have got done if he hadn't fucked them about and just paid the price before they got new owners.

A player now valued at £100mn. A profit, allowing for wages in the region of £60mn.
Looks like we’re arguing over £1.5 m with regards to that young lad at Bologna. No idea if he’ll become a star but isn’t it worth the risk or do we have to start celebrating Levy’s “ firm stance” on negotiating.

Shouldn’t that read , “becoming a number 2” ?

Looks like we’re arguing over £1.5 m with regards to that young lad at Bologna. No idea if he’ll become a star but isn’t it worth the risk or do we have to start celebrating Levy’s “ firm stance” on negotiating.
Buying a player isn't like popping to the corner shop for a loaf of bread and a pint of milk you know

:troll:

Buying a player isn't like popping to the corner shop for a loaf of bread and a pint of milk you know

:troll:
Well it can be , if the player is happy & you are willing to pay the fee but if you’re Levy you make it as complex to the point of you go to said corner shop via Tibet and negotiate only using contemporary dance & coming back with a dead tadpole.

Back
Top Bottom