Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Roll up roll up any Belgian fans to help finance our latest addition to our property portfolio/future with the NFL/cheese room/flights, accommodation and hospitality to eventually fuck up the next managerial appointment again/the fine we'll be getting for the ESL disgrace etc.

Screenshot-20210629-234906-Facebook.jpg

That statement from Levy, biggest crock of shit he's said since his last statement, he really thinks fans are that dumb? If people haven't figured out these mugs are only in for one thing by now maybe he's right. We need to get these cunts out if we are ever to become successful, because unfortunately for Levy words alone won't do it...

WE”VE GOT AN ART GALLERY

Just what the local area needs

Actually it is. Tottenham is home to many great artists and its great that there is a public space for up and coming artists to exhibit their work to be seen by thousands of people every week.

Or are you inferring that the area would benefit from more fried chicken shops and cheap off licences selling out of date grog?

Pretty much every post they have leaks in a product link. Literally no shame in their game.
Its a bot that goes around tagging things. Lots of shops have them. There are whole pages dedicated to the mistakes the bot's often make.

Basically the AI scans the pages and tries to match what it sees with products in online shops.

Or did you think Levy is sitting at his desk looking at twitter and tagging things in each post?

Its a bot that goes around tagging things. Lots of shops have them. There are whole pages dedicated to the mistakes the bot's often make.

Basically the AI scans the pages and tries to match what it sees with products in online shops.

Or did you think Levy is sitting at his desk looking at twitter and tagging things in each post?
Yes.. but it is shameless on posts about a former player playing an international game.

Happy to have the inner works of internet algorithms and bots explained to me though.. I take my break at 1. Zoom with presentation? Lunch provided?

Actually it is. Tottenham is home to many great artists and its great that there is a public space for up and coming artists to exhibit their work to be seen by thousands of people every week.

Or are you inferring that the area would benefit from more fried chicken shops and cheap off licences selling out of date grog?
Jesus wept .
the area needs investment not an art gallery . You know who owns the property ?

suggesting fried chicken takeaways and off licenses is a bit disrespectful to the local community , is it not? Or in fact suggesting that’s what I meant , I don’t know if you work for ENIC but it’s clear your PR skills are about as good as theirs .

Back
Top Bottom