Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ll do the kerosene soaked cloths, I need people to look after the stakes and pitchforks enough is enough

The funny thing is deep down I know not every bad story coming out can be 100% accurate. But my opinion of him is lower than a snakes belly. Therefore every story is believable because of his previous behaviour and the continual embarrassment he inflicts on the fan base

He is now like some pantomime villain , no attempt to hide his behaviour

The funny thing is deep down I know not every bad story coming out can be 100% accurate. But my opinion of him is lower than a snakes belly. Therefore every story is believable because of his previous behaviour and the continual embarrassment he inflicts on the fan base

He is now like some pantomime villain , no attempt to hide his behaviour
There’s no consequence, so why hide

Sorry for referring to a Woolwich player here, but if true, the appalling treatment of fonseca reminds me of aubameyang statement when he played for Dortmund.

Saying that he'd never consider joining spurs because negotiations got "weird" and he didn't like how we conducted ourselves.

Then it makes me think of all the interviews where other owners have implied that Levy is a bit of a nightmare when it comes to negotiations.

Is anyone aware of a website or twitter that has highlighted all of these character observations? I would LOVE to read it all collectively.

He also the only CEO publicly wallowing in Covid losses as if we're somehow uniquely afflicted.
Everyone as is just dealing with it and moving on
The video I posted , the YouTuber had a quick look at the finances & he , on first glance , couldn’t see what Levy was talking about

@ 5:50 mins

Sorry for referring to a Woolwich player here, but if true, the appalling treatment of fonseca reminds me of aubameyang statement when he played for Dortmund.

Saying that he'd never consider joining spurs because negotiations got "weird" and he didn't like how we conducted ourselves.

Then it makes me think of all the interviews where other owners have implied that Levy is a bit of a nightmare when it comes to negotiations.

Is anyone aware of a website or twitter that has highlighted all of these character observations? I would LOVE to read it all collectively.
There was another recent distasteful episode last summer with a striker we were on the verge of signing. Can't recall who it was right now other than it was some Spanish club. Bill Madrid Bill Madrid gave a geat write up on it at the time.

Back
Top Bottom