Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Man City owners ( ok bent regime) paying all 6000 city supporters flights £300, travel costs to champs league final., as a thanks for their support.
They for all their wrongs are loved by their fan base. Our geratric overlord is largely detested but has a diminishing small hardcore who will go with their Messiah to the grave "doing it the right way" on their headstone.
Our cunt Lewis would fuck you for your last penny and couldn't be interested in turning up to even watch us.

Last edited:
So, I see Leicester are strengthening their squad already whilst our thief in charge is still pissing about for more cannon fodder! Levy is a useless fraud and I for one am sick of the useless piece of shite! I hate that c’nt!
I think he got his fingers burnt with the whole Bale-Mourinho saga.

Daniel thought he bought Jose a nice toy to play with and ended up that Jose didn't really want it in the first place.

Man City owners ( ok bent regime) paying all 6000 city supporters flights £300, travel costs to champs league final., as a thanks for their support.
They for all their wrongs are loved by their fan base. Our geratric overlord is largely detested but has a diminishing small hardcore who will go with their Messiah to the grave "doing it the right way" on their headstone.
Our cunt Lewis would fuck you for your last penny and couldn't be interested in turning up to even watch us.
Spot on

they’ve done so much for the club and the area and sometimes it’s the little things that make a difference

levy and Lewis are odious scumbags, fuck off

Spot on

they’ve done so much for the club and the area and sometimes it’s the little things that make a difference

levy and Lewis are odious scumbags, fuck off

It's nice that they have done good things for their fans and community.

Just a shame that this is the definition of sportswashing. Just thinking about the human trafficking and child slavery. If you're interested to learn more: No Angels

It's nice that they have done good things for their fans and community.

Just a shame that this is the definition of sportswashing. Just thinking about the human trafficking and child slavery. If you're interested to learn more: No Angels
I don’t disagree re: their ethics but making the point about City

Of course Levy would love to have Poch back.

The guy would sacrifice his own mother for the top 4 trophy, plenty of CL cash coming in and we don't have to worry about stretching the merchandise I mean players across multiple cup games.

£2m well spent by the sportswashers. Works a treat.

Thoroughly agree that Lewis is soulless and obnoxious of course.

As bad as levy is. He is not the figure head of a murderous regime, that is at its very core likely to want to devalue everything we hail as our (admittedly) flawed democracy. That Shity fans are happy to let this reality go for reflective glory is not to their credit. I’d take ENIC / Levy, hell even Sugar in a heart beat over Man shity’s owners.

As bad as levy is. He is not the figure head of a murderous regime, that is at its very core likely to want to devalue everything we hail as our (admittedly) flawed democracy. That Shity fans are happy to let this reality go for reflective glory is not to their credit. I’d take ENIC / Levy, hell even Sugar in a heart beat over Man shity’s owners.
One is loved the other hated.
For me
Two wrongs don't make it right

I wonder just how baldy would behave he was the ruler of a country with absolute power .

Back
Top Bottom