Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

done well - Develop Spurs into a team that got top 4
The stadium
hiring Poch, Redknapp
Some signings - Son, Toby, Eriksen.
training facilities
not selling players like Eriksen/Kane etc (this one is disputable I accept)

Done Badly- Hiring Jose
Hiring Nuno
Saha & Nelson under Redknapp
Sacking Jol at HT
Stratford (not entirely sure we ever actually wanted it but still)
not pushing the boat out for Dybala, Moutinho, Fernandes if true.
Not backing Poch more (though again some rumours poch was offered Tielemans and others and said no)

I'm sure there's plenty more on both sides tbf.
I agree mostly, but all the good stuff was pre 2016. What was he's last good football decision? When was the last good transfer window? The PR and football decision making over the last 5 years have been utterly abysmal. He's lost whatever positives he had and looks stale and out of touch. Its too long to be in charge of a huge business.

Last edited:
Some proper tragic comments in this thread.
Dont come back when we’re good, fairweather fucks.

We’re shit, but we’re Spurs.
There will people traveling up to Burnley on Wednesday and going to work Thursday.

What will you be doing? Not watching, but if we get to the final, you’ll crack open the lap top again and be a good fan.

Fuck off

Are you travelling up to Burnley on Wednesday, out of interest?

I agree mostly, but all the good stuff was pre 2016. What was he's last good football decision? When was the last good transfer window? The PR and football decision making over the last 5 years have been utterly abysmal. He's lost whatever positives he had and looks stale and out of touch. Its too long to be in charge of a huge business.
Yeah, very fair.

Bollocks treacle

I've disagreed with a lot of people on here but never put someone on ignore. I think you'll be the exception.

Grow up and have a bit of respect. Different people have different football opinions etc.

referring to someone or a group on here as a "cancer" is pathetic and shameful.

ENIC and Levy ain't going anywhere, so the best I can hope is that they start making some better decisions. I think we're going to rely on luck and Levy hiring an inspired coach (with a lucky choice), who can then develop players and suggest signings to improve us. I'm fucked if I know who it is though.

ENIC and Levy ain't going anywhere, so the best I can hope is that they start making some better decisions. I think we're going to rely on luck and Levy hiring an inspired coach (with a lucky choice), who can then develop players and suggest signings to improve us. I'm fucked if I know who it is though.
Levy is sitting there hoping and wanking that somehow we "might" strike lucky and do a Leicester by having a good season and punch above our weight plus a bit of luck.
That I'm afraid is the ENIC route to their version of success which we know isn't going to happen.
That was a one off season in which both manager, team and chairman failed miserably to capitalise on all the big teams having a season off the club shit itself out again the one consistent throughout ENIC years.

How long did it take for Newcastle to be sold despite fan pressure? Years. Will their football results improve over night? Doubtful although they are talking to a Manager that we rejected. ENIC are going nowhere and no I do not support them but accept that if they do not want to put money into the business then that is their decision and nothing is going to change that.
Now Levy is CEO and that is a very different matter. He has done good and bad for the club but if he truly is going to allow the DOF to run things then that is a step in the right direction. If it appears he is interfering then he needs to be tackled on that.
On Footballing matters our recruitment for the previous few seasons has been dreadful. We have bought but not well. This season maybe just maybe it is better. The jury is still out.
On the Manager, not my choice and I would not be upset if he is sacked tomorrow but am not pushing for it yet as some of the problems not his fault. The Kane situation and the lack of a credible back up were not of his making but are key to our poor showings. We must get new attacking additions in January and not replacement as it is numbers that is the problem. Then at least if we still have midweek matches to play there will be an option and if Kane does not improve he can play the lesser games. To solve this problem we will have to tolerate keeping some of the players regularly abused on here. Dele could go to be replaced by an attacking option but Winks and Sanchez will have to stay. Doherty would not be missed but who will take him?
Now we need to concentrate on the future and not keep dwelling on past failures. The scouting must improve and that is more important than some futile attempt to persuade ENIC to go.
Paragraphs, mate.

Not at all, I live abroad for a start.
But I’m not one of the people “giving up until we’re good “

:nunofacepalm:
I’ve stopped going , I watch on tv . I’ve spent the last 20+ years watching Spurs and putting my hard earned money in to the club. I’ve stopped putting money in because I fucking hate the lying,thieving fraud that is Levy! I will go again when the fraud finally makes good footballing decisions or hopefully fucks off! I agree with the others totally and hope many more fans turn their backs on Levy the liar and the useless decisions they make! I support Spurs and that will never change, I’ll just follow from afar just like you. But I will not call people out for wanting the best for their club by boycotting if that’s what they think is right 🤷🏼‍♂️

My thought boys. Not too sure about you guys, but I woke up this morning with a smile on my face. I actually couldn’t give a flying f** about Spurs anymore and it’s fabulous. They don’t ruin my weekend anymore and whilst I will still express my pure hatred of everything Levy/ENIC on this forum and too my friends, I don’t actually harbour any emotion anymore with this current team and the predicament it finds itself in. I couldn’t careless about our next game. I couldn’t give a f^** if we lose it or not.

I’m now at the stage where I was last season during Jose’s final tenure, where I won’t be subjecting myself to the appalling mess that unfolds on the football field when viewing Spurs anymore. I have already stated on here numerous times and I am sticking by it, I refuse to spend anymore money funding these bunch of fraud bas^** running our club.

I haven’t been to a game since the stadiums reopened in which normally I would have gone to at least 1 or 2 games this season already. I won’t be purchasing merchandise anymore. Will it make much difference to the club ? Probably not. But, whilst expressing my disgust at how the club is run on the field, at least I’m doing my part and not acting like a hypocrite.

Spurs get none of my hard earned money until major changes are made from top to bottom. I’ll even go one further, I won’t even subject my 5 month old boy to the misery that is supporting Spurs. If no changes are made in a few years when he’s old enough to understand, he can support whoever he wants, even if It’s Chelsea. That’s how disconnected and sick to death I am with Tottenham Hotspur under Levy/ENIC. Oh and for good measure …

#nunoout
#levyout
#enicout
What I've found is that after losing to West Ham. After the dicking at Woolwich. After the surrender v Chelsea. And after the humiliation at Palace.......I feel virtually nothing.

In all my life I've never experienced this kind of numbness or lethargy. In the past I'd have been angry beyond reason. An absolute cunt to live with or be with.

Today I feel nothing. ENIC have ripped the heart out of my football club and transformed it into a soulless, corporate cash cow whoring itself out for profit with no intention to win and no intention to compete.

They have destroyed my passion for my club and I detest what they've done.

FCe_Ed0XsA0VG18

Last edited:
What I've found is that after losing to West Ham. After the dicking at Woolwich. After the surrender v Chelsea. And after the humiliation at Palace.......I feel virtually nothing.

In all my life I've never experienced this kind of numbness or lethargy. In the past I'd have been angry beyond reason. An absolute cunt to live with or be with.

Today I feel nothing. ENIC have ripped the heart out of my football club and transformed it into a soulless, corporate cash cow whoring itself out for profit with no intention to win and no intention to compete.

They have destroyed my passion for my club and I detest what they've done.
The club has gone mate finished fucked up by a slimy two faced maggot real shame to see a great club dying on its arse.

I’ve stopped going , I watch on tv . I’ve spent the last 20+ years watching Spurs and putting my hard earned money in to the club. I’ve stopped putting money in because I fucking hate the lying,thieving fraud that is Levy! I will go again when the fraud finally makes good footballing decisions or hopefully fucks off! I agree with the others totally and hope many more fans turn their backs on Levy the liar and the useless decisions they make! I support Spurs and that will never change, I’ll just follow from afar just like you. But I will not call people out for wanting the best for their club by boycotting if that’s what they think is right 🤷🏼‍♂️
Went to hundreds of games before I left England and a good few after that.

Paid my membership ever since and will continue to.
Quitting until we win stuff is pathetic

I think most people can live with not winning.
It's the prospect of 20 more years of not even trying to win that a lot of fans find demoralizing.
Nah, we’ve tried and failed, and people threw a hissy hit. The bottom line is, we haven’t won enough and people can’t face the thought of another decade with no trophies…..like I said, don’t come back if Nuno turns it around.

Levy can go. I told you I’m done with ENIC. I’m done with Kane.
I’ll never be done with THFC though.

They have destroyed my passion for my club and I detest what they've done

They have destroyed my passion for my club
Went to hundreds of games before I left England and a good few after that.

Paid my membership ever since and will continue to.
Quitting until we win stuff is pathetic
I haven’t quit ,I’m just showing the same enthusiasm as Nuno and levy. Secondly it still fucking hurts every time the team loses but if you’re happy to continue to waste money on Levy and his lies, then fill your boots. Remember the quote from Levy” we have taken our eye off the ball and we will return to the club DNA and all that bullshit” Once again proving he is a complete liar who takes the paying fans for mugs! Im angry we are shit, I’m angry others are angry but most of all I’m angry with Levy because he continues to lie and show what a fraud he is at the expense of us! I’ll be fucking dead before this once great Football club wins anything again but hey, at least the stadium will be due an upgrade by then(it‘ll happen quicker than the team rebuild no doubt)

Back
Top Bottom