Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Time to give the man his flowers I think, seeing as the big man has taken so much flak, it's time to recognise his greatness:

Hired Ange
Hired Paritici
Completely changed the culture around the club
Put more focus into the youth teams, reaping the benefits now
First Team, under 18's, under 21's women's team top (or near top) of their respective leagues
Built a fantastic stadium and training facilities
Backed Ange in the transfer window and committed to his vision
Everyone now pulling in the same direction, fans included

Your apologies need to be loud as your disrespect :bissoumahear:

My chairman 💪💪

skysports-daniel-levy-tottenham_6052623.jpg
this should go in the "Don Levy appreciation thread" :levyeyes:

Noticed the Levy Out protests opposite the club shop have totally stopped.

The Trust decided to go on the lash with their Fulham counterparts, rather than continue their protests about ticket prices (they've done one protest?!)

Funny how things change...

I'm sure the diehard ENIC OUTers on here were chanting ENIC out last night nonstop as their dedication to the cause is unwavering and just.

Time to give the man his flowers I think, seeing as the big man has taken so much flak, it's time to recognise his greatness:

Hired Ange
Hired Paritici
First Team, under 18's, under 21's women's team top (or near top) of their respective leagues

My chairman 💪💪

I’m going to review the situation at the end of the season.

If it goes well, I’ll even sing, “I’m reviewing the situation”, in a Ron Moody-type style.

Hired Ange
Hired Paritici

My chairman 💪💪

Bald caps all round

Should I give flowers to Levy for hiring Nuno, sacking Conte, replacing him with Stellini and an 8th place finish as well?

Hired Ange
Hired Paritici

My chairman 💪💪

Too fucking successful...I got in the queue this morning for three stellar games Brentford, Bournemouth and Everton.
On sale at 10 all three completely sold out by 10:30!

If only the season finished in October. :pocheyes:

It's not just about the first 9 games, it's about the direction we have taken as a club and on the path we're on.

Ange doing well is a by product of the club's vision and infrastructure, one doesn't happen without the other.

It's not just about the first 9 games, it's about the direction we have taken as a club and on the path we're on.

Ange doing well is a by product of the club's vision and infrastructure, one doesn't happen without the other.
Even Ange himself said there was a long way to go, our squad needs some serious work, it's great watching us play entertaining football, but I think wait to see where we finish and whether Ange will be backed in the upcoming transfer windows before handing out flowers.

Noticed the Levy Out protests opposite the club shop have totally stopped.

The Trust decided to go on the lash with their Fulham counterparts, rather than continue their protests about ticket prices (they've done one protest?!)

Funny how things change...
It's always been like that mate

You have to give Levy credit for making the changes at the club. Let's see if it works long term, if it doesn't I'm sure the same posters will be back on here telling us he's toxic etc.

Even Ange himself said there was a long way to go, our squad needs some serious work, it's great watching us play entertaining football, but I think wait to see where we finish and whether Ange will be backed in the upcoming transfer windows before handing out flowers.

0 relevance to what I just said but okay you carry on 💪

Back
Top Bottom