Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Keep digging that hole rather than apologising for an incredibly offensive post and acting like a normal person.

It’s doing wonders for you.

I'm not going to apologise to you lot for constantly having sand in your vagina so you can carry on crying all you want, I got a warning from the Admin and I deleted the pic, that's the best you're gonna get here so you either continue shedding tears or you can just get back to what you enjoy doing in here (Not the Woolwich twerking thing):thumbup:

I'm not going to apologise to you lot for constantly having sand in your vagina so you can carry on crying all you want, I got a warning from the Admin and I deleted the pic, that's the best you're gonna get here so you either continue shedding tears or you can just get back to what you enjoy doing in here (Not the Woolwich twerking thing):thumbup:

Fine.

At least everyone can see the kind of person you are now.

I hope you don't get to bed every night thinking that you're a good person, because you are not.

And that's all the attention I'm gonna give you.

This takes me back.

It has brought back memories of arriving at primary school and discovering a huge crowd of kids standing in a circle chanting; 'fight, fight,fight'.

What's been going down?

I know he's a knob and he's happy to twist the knife but thats exactly what Jamie Redknapp said last night....that we've become a social experiment to see how far you can push a fanbase before they completely lose it.

Hard to come up with another rational explanation.

If you wanted to make the club entertaining to support and an important, positive influence on the community, you surely wouldn't be running it like this.

Enic ain't going nowhere but need Levy to step aside at least as he seems to been found out by everyone now and can't even get a suitable manager/set up in place.

I know he's a knob and he's happy to twist the knife but thats exactly what Jamie Redknapp said last night....that we've become a social experiment to see how far you can push a fanbase before they completely lose it.
Yeah saw he said something yesterday but i can't listen to that prick, even pulis was getting in on the action as well.

The irony of the HPE (Hewlett-Packard Entreprise) partnership, initiated since 2019 just for the scope of the "fan experience" in the new stadium, comes to bite when Daniel Levy decides to enact a data-driven recruitment model, and wants to hire a director of football who has experience with that type of model.
It turns out that HPE offers the kind of expertise and IT tools to build the infrastructure tailored to the scope of a recruitement powered by data.

Isn't that convenient ? Smart business acumen ? Good marketing ?

Last edited:
Darren Bent and Mourinho as well, bit of a free for all yesterday. Dickheads one and all but we bring it on ourselves (well Levy and the board do). Its well deserved and long overdue.
Bent another ex player who I hate lol, heat must be getting @ tipping point for Levy / board now.

Darren Bent and Mourinho as well, bit of a free for all yesterday. Dickheads one and all but we bring it on ourselves (well Levy and the board do). Its well deserved and long overdue.
Unfortunately yes, all the journos are ringing around to see who they can interview and get dirt about levy.
Thankfully for them, the high levels of incompetence, has such longevity that, it means that don't have to go far for it.
As you say, the club has brought it on themselves, with nobody else to blame.
It's a once great club, reduced to a laughing stock by the Marx Bros.

If Levy and the board are running the club as a social experiment to test how far you can push your fans/customers, they are getting closer and closer to that limit.
I don't disagree with a lot of what's being said, but the 'how is this possible?!' stuff is dumb. There is no way they would ever confirm anything before all the ST money is taken. That's insane and naive to suggest they would. Before the renewals, there's always hope, doubt and FOMO.

After, they can appoint Rodgers.

I don't disagree with a lot of what's being said, but the 'how is this possible?!' stuff is dumb. There is no way they would ever confirm anything before all the ST money is taken. That's insane and naive to suggest they would. Before the renewals, there's always hope, doubt and FOMO.

Can't see them appointing Rodgers.

Just can't see it.

Levy knows that this Spring he is better off selling the renewals as a 'lucky bag' rather than admitting it's Rodgers or similar before the deadline.

The rumours about Poch, Nagelsmann and Slot will have sold more than a few renewals.

Announcing Rodgers or Potter pre deadline may have persuaded a few not to bother.

Back
Top Bottom