Lets be honest about our playing Staff

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dig%20hole5.jpg
They found bacteria in Mariana's Trench:
http://www.redorbit.com/news/scienc...ighly-effective-bacterial-communities-031813/

Ah I see. Just for a little more derailment on searching for "Mariana" I found this little beaut

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariana_UFO_Incident

Supernatural and paranormal shit fascinates me even though I have no real belief in it.

Anyway....our playing staff.... :harrysmile:
Nick Mariana, the general manager of the Great Falls Electrics minor-league baseball team, and his nineteen-year old secretary, Virginia Raunig, were inspecting the empty Legion Stadium baseball field before a game

No-one's buying that, Mr Mariana.

There's a difference between me making a movie reference as a joke and just flat out being called a whore.

I think this is an overreaction, especially since he was referencing her "location". Sure, you're right, Maria. There is a difference, but he wasn't calling you a whore in the same way you are implying he was.

I think this is an overreaction, especially since he was referencing her "location". Sure, you're right, Maria. There is a difference, but he wasn't calling you a whore in the same way you are implying he was.

He made an insulting comment (joking or otherwise) and Maria was insulted by it, she reacted quite sensibly to it by asking him not to call her that again. There's nothing wrong with that.

Come on fella, it's just a bit of fun.

I've always said I would back down if I thought I had hurt someone's feelings...I feel I have crossed that line.

I apologise.

I think this is a good example of somebody realising that the point when it has gone too far is when the person getting called the whore (or serial killer in this case) says it has gone too far.

Accepting casual misogyny is one thing, but being offended by being called a whore is up to the person being called a whore. That's not casual.

If I may direct us back in the direction of the actual thread title (outrageous I know). I present to thee, a complete list of Spursosity

Lloris - Spursy
Brad - Bang Average (Though not for long)
Walker - Spursy
Naughts - Bang Average (Why so much hate?)
BAE - Spursish
Kaboul - Spursy
Daws - Spursy (Loves the club, unlike so many and our defence without him and Younes is nothing - See Leeds)
SuperJan - So fuckin Spursy
Caulker - Bang Average (In a few years he'll be immense)
Gallas - Fuck Off
Sandro - The Ultra-Spur
Parker - Bang Average (This season)
Dembele - Spursy (But not on the wing, he plays OK, but nowhere near as effectual as in the middle)
Livermore - Bang Average (Decent stop-gap and is still very young)
Hundredstone - Not even his huge, awesome afro can save him from being Crap
Holtby - Bang Average (See Caulker)
Dempsey - Bang Average
Siggurdson - Spursish
Bale - Do I even need to say it
Lennon - Spursy
Adebayor - Crap
Defoe - Bang Average

Not going through the youth players, but just a quick shout-out for Obika, who is so fuckin Crap. Last season - Yeovil - 28 apps - 4 goals

Back
Top Bottom