Leicester (H) 19/07 4PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Obviously tons of great performances today but one who is flying under the radar that I wanted to highlight...

Ben Davies

He was excellent defensively all match. I know he's not a favorite of many but he put in a great performance today.

Kane is risen from the dead.

Harry-Kane-meme-5.jpg

Wow, Winks is so determined and committed to the process he dribbled 60 yards in order to get enough space to pass backwards there. Well done lad.

We finally have a reason to have Serge sit out and he still gets into the line-up.

i know many think you can't criticize him because he brother died but for any other team the guy would be taking time off and dealing with it but for us he insists on playing and we are stuck with him out there sucking ass each game.

And SIssoko and Winks again? Amazon should do a new documentary on how the fuck Sissoko, Aurier and Winks are able to repeatedly start for this team despite doing nothing but sucking game after game.

Genuinely feel like punching you in the face for this comment. Delete your account in shame.

Maybe having football to concentrate on is helping him at the moment. And we're not exactly inundated with right wing backs are we, you clown.

How do you know that for any other team he would be taking time off? This is clearly his way of dealing with it, no matter what club he would've been at.

He might not be a very good footballer but the only thing sucking ass at the moment is you.

Don't ever post on this forum again or I'll make you bloody well regret it. Now fuck off.

Some on here will never appreciate Kane until he's gone , a magnificent servant to the club and my personal favorite player ever to wear a Tottenham shirt, I will stick the nut on the next Muppet to pick that Aubergine mug over Kane, both great players only one is a great man the other will go on strike once the Chinese money is in for him.

Yeah cause it will be fucking awful watching us tactically adabt to the oppo and completely control the game really as bar the Vardy and Perez 1/2 chances they didn't do shit

If this side can add a CDM a RB and a LB we will be much better.

Fergie won multiple PL titles with a United side that played just like that and no one batted an eye lid
I'll admit, I've previously been a "style and entertainment value" snob. I think the CL final broke me. I don't fucking care anymore, if we can 1-0 our way to a league title on dodgy VAR decisions I'll be as happy as a pig in shit.

Back
Top Bottom