Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur (21-09-19)(12.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Aurier had a great game v CP. Is he capable of 2 good games on the trot?
Is KWP fully fit? If yes and he does not start then that's his lot.
I do not like Sanchez as RB and it's clear IMO neither does Sanchez.
That's Poch's only tricky decision. No way can Eriksen be as bad as he was midweek so I'm expecting no surprises tomorrow.

Rotated mid week but team that played so well against Palace should play despite poor performance from Eriksen. I hear that Leicester are good and our away record but we have to win away some time and more likely against team that attacks us which Leicester will as they will expect to win.
Leicester and Spurs both on 8 points and below Bournemouth until tomorrow.

Tomorrow my friend. Need all my faculties to get up in a bit and watch the rugby. My wife is picking some juice up from town tomorrow :thumbup:. Must admit it sounds quite refreshing....cheers for the tip.

You’re welcome and enjoy

Look on it as your 5 a day

Ask Zest!!!

A Detroit special.. .. ‘Drank’ couple Xanax in your Beer or Cool Aid
I had one of those before my MRI scan, absolutely brilliant. Didn't feel any different until my wife refused to allow me to drive home and remarked on how slurred my speech was. Felt like Dillon off the Magic Roundabout for around six wonderful hours. Great stuff.

Lloris

Aurier------TA-------JV-------Rose

Ndombele-----Skipp------Eriksen

Lamela------Son-------Moura

I'm resting Kane, and Winks not dropping. Kane needs one occasionally. Winks has run himself ragged twice in a week, and the FB's cover a lot of ground too.

I was tempted to rest Eriksen, but I'd be hoping he'll feel he has a bit to prove this weekend, and with those three up front, his wit is going to be needed.

Back
Top Bottom