Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur (21-09-19)(12.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well I think Leicester are a decent side who will not fear playing against such a pedestrian boring side like ours, and they must be relishing getting at our leaky defence we concede for fun.
Saying that they couldn't beat a injury depleted United team last weekend.
:sonhmm:

Skippy looked good in preseason , with Dier and Wanyama broken beyond repair do you think he could become the DM we do badly need?
He looked promising in pre season, he would also add passion and aggression in midfield.

I'm just hopeful this kid is the DM we were desperately looking for since Wanyama is done at top level and Dier was never really a top level DM but reliable most of the time.

Is really Dier injured?

I'm kind of hoping he gets a shot at DM with Winks and Ndombele in front
4-1-2-3 and I think Sanchez Vertongen should be our central defenders.

This fixture should be right up our alley. Leicester will want to attack and Spurs will kill them on the counter.

Sanchez will start ahead of Jan to provide extra pace at CB to deal with Vardy. Sissoko/Ndombele will kick the living shit our of their skinny boys in midfield.

Lloris
Aurier - Toby - Sanchez - Rose
Winks - Ndombele - Sissoko
Son - Kane - Eriksen

Moura / Lamela from the bench to inject some fresh movement up top towards the end of the game. Dier in for one of the midfielders.

Vardy (48)
Ndombele (32), Son (34), Moura (89)

Leicester 1 - 3 Spurs

Is really Dier injured?

I'm kind of hoping he gets a shot at DM with Winks and Ndombele in front
4-1-2-3 and I think Sanchez Vertongen should be our central defenders.

He is fit.

He has been on the bench thus far primarily as backup. With Jan, Toby and Sanchez already on the field, we need a fresh CB option on the bench.

I'd expect him to start in the Milk cup

0-3 up the spurs.. Son to destroy them.. Dele fancies a goal. Close thread... start chat about Col U.

I'm going! Got a job interview that day.. might be in need of a drink.

0-3 up the spurs.. Son to destroy them.. Dele fancies a goal. Close thread... start chat about Col U.

I'm going! Got a job interview that day.. might be in need of a drink.

Good luck

Has it anything to do with Crisps?

Back
Top Bottom