Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur (21-09-19)(12.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We played well today just shut the fuck up, robbed of a goal and we created chances that should have been converted to goals. Fuck today and fuck football, that’s it.

It's not about today so don't tell me to shut the fuck up, yes, we have played well today and yes we were fucked by VAR.

But we were also fucked by our substitutions and continued tactical deficiencies, Wanyama coming on killed us centrally and Moura being on the bench is criminal.

Sorry mate but you don't fail to win that many games away from home just because of bad luck, our manager needs to be questioned, you may not like it, I certainly don't like it because I love Poch but we are stagnating massively and regressing.

Our style of play has regressed, our attitude has regressed, our tactics have become predictable and the decisions our manager is making is that of a man who has either given up or has hit his level and is now regressing.

The first time we have gone winless away from home in 9 games for 13 years.

That's not a club on the up, that's a club on a downward trend.

Back
Top Bottom