Legit Cheap Kits

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What!!
18 dollars ... :dempsey:

The jerseys look great. No missing designs, has the pattern, same font, logo color is same, collar type is right ...

It seems great, especially since they showed some with the name/numbers actually printed.If this is legit .. I am buying one from here asap. Come on peeps, anyone know if this is real?
Plus with price that cheap ... I get to be a full kit wanker. :baletroll:

Edit:
Did some digging ... found this:
They have a twitter and facebook.
And Scamadviser says ...
A New Site Involving A High Risk Country
Site is United States
us.png
based , but most likely from China
cn.png

And a trust score of 48%
http://www.scamadviser.com/is-365jersey.net-safe.html

Edit 2:
Deleted

Edit 3:
Nevermind ...
Made an account there to check. I dont think it offers paypal. Plus shipping is 18 bucks. Which effectively makes it around the same total price as other sites that are much more secure (i.e. Ebay, Amazon, etc)

Last edited:
How legit is that site because those prices are mental and not just for football jerseys
It's an 'extension' of alibaba.com (aimed at smaller retailers, etc.) - the 'Chinese' eBay

Mate recently brought me a Spurs jersey from Thailand - will post pics later if anyone's interested - also for @ SinghYid SinghYid

@ ArcspacE ArcspacE It's not aimed at smaller retailers though. You sound exactly like me, use the same words if someone asks me what it is. Only thing I hate about AE/AB is the shippingtime.
How legit is that site because those prices are mental and not just for football jerseys

100% legit. Money back guaranteed (if not received (in good order))

The site is legit, I doubt you will be getting a legit kit though, but who cares as long as its a decent copy.

Yes - perhaps this was unclear - site is 100% legit but he kits are largely knock-offs by the looks of things.

The Thailand one is very well 'done' - tags, details, patterns, etc. - for the price it's a no brainier really

that is mental, just looked through some of it and its ridiculous the prices and I realised they are copies but the detail in them is brilliant from what I can make out. Have many of you used this site for other things?

It's an 'extension' of alibaba.com (aimed at smaller retailers, etc.) - the 'Chinese' eBay

Mate recently brought me a Spurs jersey from Thailand - will post pics later if anyone's interested - also for @ SinghYid SinghYid
Pics would be great.
Thanks

BTW, whose name did you get on your jersey?
I'm still deciding on mines. Gonna wait a tad bit longer, just to see who I like more. (Lamela, Eriksen, or Holtby)

If you're getting UA kit for less than £20 it's fake or secondhand.
The Puma kits you used to be able to pick up cheaply for about £15 in outlet centres but UA won't do the same as it devalues the brand.

Ordered one off of aliexpress. Couldn't go wrong with $20 after I had some from friends who had bought other jerseys using the site.

I'll let you guys know how it is when I get it in a month...lol.:chadliblow:

BUH-UMP!

Sorry to revive the thread but I just thought I'd say I bought an England shirt from this place (mainly just to see what the quality was like, I don't really wear football shirts) and it's a nailed-on exact replica. It even has those fucking holes going down the side that are on Nike shirts now. Some of the stitching inside seems a bit careless so I'm not sure if it's a copy or a rejected second from the actual place which makes them. Either way, £18 vs. £90 for essentially the same thing. Oi! Oi!

Oh yeah by the way they never sent me a confirmation email or anything after I bought it so I didn't think it was going to turn up.

When it arrived the package had clearly been opened and then put back together by customs because admittedly it did look suss. The entire thing apart from my name and address and a note saying it contained "Casual clothes" was in Mandarin. It looked like I was importing a huge quantity of ketamine. Which in a way I would prefer. Well not in a way, I would definitely prefer that. It probably would cost more than £18 though.

Back
Top Bottom