Legends game meet

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm up for a beer at the legends, although going with a couple of lads from sod who are meeting with that gang too.

I'm going to the U18s game all on my lonesome, should anyone want a beer.

TFCers at the U18 test event can scope the place out and come up with potential venues for the Legends meet the following week.

Not that I needed an excuse to visit every bar but this is my excuse for a second visit to each, for “comparison” purposes of course.

I have never heard pub/bar crawl being used when talking about a football ground before :dwi:

Shelf Bar was heaving; White Hart less so - but still busy. You could arrange to meet e.g. White Hart by the windows.

£4 for a pint of Amstel. That’s outrageously cheap, even in my part of Slurrey.

Longer term, TFC should arrange something with Redemption Brewing. Have a regular hang out at their Tap Room. Beavertown are just going to destroy them methinks.

Indeed the market place goal line bar were proper heaving - the various more limited tap inns scattered around appear quieter - didn’t venture to the white hart or dispensary so don’t know what they will be like - talking of like had my first second and if they hadn’t run out by me a third pint of beaver town neck oil very nice indeed might try the gamma ray next Saturday - pies were decent too
Ps what a fucking stadium we are truly blessed

Need advise. Booked two tickets to the Legends game. One on my card one of my mates. He can’t go so my old mans coming (not a member).

They seem to be making a big deal about tickets not being transferable. They even said when I emailed about whether I’d get hard copies that they would be loaded onto my card but to “bring photo ID” as well!

So the question is were they checking photo ids on entry at the weekend and do u think we’ll have problems with my dad using my mates card?
As said elsewhere,i didn't see any checking of ID apart from the club card.Can't guarantee it'll be the same this weekend .Doubt it though to be honest,as its all spurs and a carnival atmosphere.I reckon your Dad will be ok

Like I say, I'm not a beer-buff, but I'd assumed on a socio/economic principal, it's simply the big multi-national owned brand vs local owned company (that's been left out in the cold by the NWHL/Beavertown deal)...
I like Redemption ale(Hopspur being my favourite) Never tried Beavertown and the crowd put me off saturday,so went to one of the quieter bars.I think the club should have accommodated redemption as well.

Yup, was in the event info email they sent today.

PRE-MATCH
For the first hour after opening at all 'Tap Inn' bars, enjoy a Pie and a Pint for just £5 (valid for Amstel and any pie or pastry) or a Pie and a Soft Drink for just £4 (valid for any soft drink and any pie or pastry). All Feature Bars, including The Shelf (East Level 1), The White Hart (East Level 5) and The Dispensary (West Level 5), are open for fans to enjoy live music from stadium opening.

Back
Top Bottom