Leandro or David Villa?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well it looks like we're not getting Villa anyway what with Athletico about to snap him up. Let's just get the bid in for Leandro already or try and offer around 18-19 mil for Soldado and sign him up as soon as cause from the looks of it all the proven strikers are beginning to make moves. Villa, Gomez, Aubameyang and Higuain are already gone/about to go so let's get this gravy train rolling and pay up already. Considering how much we've saved over the years with our last minute buys we could afford to make at least one more big money signing before they all become taken. And by big money signing I mean one of pretty low risk such as your Soldado's or Negredo's. That said though I'd be just as happy as the next guy if we got some lesser known forward who did the business and cost 5 or 10 odd million. Perhaps I'm being a little impatient, having only waited about 4 or so years since we actually signed a decent striker. Transfer windows for us make me feel like a junkie going cold turkey sometimes! Drives me crazy! :bale2:

NEEEEIIIIIIIIITHERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, we're going to be playing a Spanish False-Nine this coming season, aren't we?

He will get more football in a league he knows playing in his home country in the most prominent European competition in world football on roughly twice as much as we could of paid him (highest rate of TAX in Spain 30%<?) So you can't blame the man. His beard is shit anyway, prick:joejordan:

Villa would've just been a Spanish Rasiak!!!!
Well, that's how I'm consoling myself!!!

He was only ever going to be short-term... If anything, it would suggest we're going for someone (at least 10 years) younger. Whether that turns out to be Damiao or Benteke remains to be seen.... But I expect a young, hungry striker with his whole career ahead of him, rather than some 30-something OAP with nothing to prove, and just here for the payday!!!!

Besides, we didn't get Hazard last Summer, there was little or no point going for Villa, Osvaldo and Falc(a)o this year to complete the '80s Fab Four!!!

Its rad that you're in California, you get to lurk this shit at weird hours like all us 'muricans.

Jozy's going Sunderland tho, unless you're just provoking him. Which isn't good to do so late at night. You wouldn't like him when he's angry.
Haha it's pretty crazy, still seems weird that all my friends and family back home are 8 hours ahead! I'm not provoking him though, just internetz bantz

Looks like we just make Ade and Defoe really practice a lot shooting at the goal over the summer or submit to the laws of probability - Defoe and Ade can't BOTH have another shit season

Back
Top Bottom