Le Tottenham de Hotspurs vs FC Basel of Swiss

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

whatever the injuries may be ... both wingers will not be there for everton.

For bale ... hopefully it is just a bruise or something ... but it looks like at least 4-6 weeks out.
As for lennon ... same recurring injury .... hopefully just out for 2 weeks.

.... the bad behind all this ... missing them two will make us weak against the season definign games of everton, city and chelseas

... the good...??????? .... maybe 2-2 and Ade scored :avbshock:

We could go to a 4-3-3 for the next game, with Parker, Carroll and Dembele as a middle trio, and Siggy, Holtby and Ade as a front trio.

But regardless of formation, the lads will have to stand up and be counted. We all knew that for one reason or another at some point this season Gareth's great run would come to an end and then the rest have to lift their games to compensate. So here we are now, it's time for the squad to show its worth.

... I missed it. Started snowing like crazy so I had to hurry up and get home, and I missed the end of the game.

You guys are scaring me.

Try not to panic too much. According to some Bale was sold when we lost to Fulham!

It's knee-jerk central right now, personally I'll wait for the physio's report.

BHCXgS3CEAACODd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom