Le Tottenham de Hotspurs vs FC Basel of Swiss

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought about that, oh my god if Bale and Lennon are out we are screwed.

I hope we have an epic movie like moment which involves AVB knocking on the door of the under 21's changing room and Ceballos, Coulthirst and Mclvoy who tear the football world apart.

That would seem our only hope right now.

Yes! We got Basel! Get in!
Yay! Fellaini & Pienaar are suspended!
tumblr_mk0l99J4Dd1s4u80lo1_1280.gif

Why is it ok to criticize Ade, Defoe, even Walker, but saying that Benny isn't good is off limits? Its like no matter how bad Benny has been (and he was horrible today and bad recently), people forget about it the next day and its back to the Benny LOL love fest. I don't get it.
It's not the saying it that's the problem, it's the CONSTANT FUCKING HARPING ON IT that's the problem. We get it.

I admire your outlook, but Bale is Fucked, as is Lennon. Bales was nasty and awkward, Lennons is recurring, not a good outlook at all.

It's just blind fear that made me say that. We're fucked really. How about :

Lloris, walker, Dawson, Jan, bae or naughton, Holtby, Livermore or Carroll, parker, sigg, Dembele and Ade.

Look on the bright side, at least Gallas is injured

Ankles are a painful injury no matter what you do: He might have just rolled it or had a stud tap on the bone

Everton bet to get worried for
---------------Lloris------------------
Walker-Dawson-Kaboul-Vertonghen-
---------Livermore-Parker-----------
Holtby------Dembele--------Siggy-
---------------Ade-------------------

It's just blind fear that made me say that. We're fucked really. How about :

Lloris, walker, Dawson, Jan, bae or naughton, Holtby, Livermore or Carroll, parker, sigg, Dembele and Ade.

Look on the bright side, at least Gallas is injured
I meant, we are fucked for the rest of the season, not just Everton and the Basel 2nd leg.

McEvoy plays on the wing... Besides, if we stick him out there Everton might get confused and stick two on him thinking it's Bale
:balelol:

Yup lol... But i kinda meant at least kids with a touch of experience of competitive games...

Back
Top Bottom