Last Time

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just A Little Post Really After A Argument In A Pub The Other Day And £100 Bet Can Anyone Remember The Last Time We Scored A Free Kick In The Premier League?? I Sat 2 Season Ago!! And Also Is This A Problem!!

dmarchantthfc said:
Free kicks are over rated..... even the top players dont convert enough to warrant attempting them rather than pumping it into a crowded box....

I'd say Sebastian Larsson would disagree with you on that one, I think he's got 3-4 in just this season from direct freekicks.

Blanchflower said:
Thelonious said:
against Fulham, it was the season we finished 4th.

didn't it hit the post and go in off the keeper - not sure it technically counts

You're thinking of the Wigan 9-1 game.

The Fulham one was a 2-0 win in the league, but to be fair it got a MASSIVE deflection of the wall and was never going in without the deflection, so your point is still valid.

We're terrible at set pieces, and not just free kicks.

Back
Top Bottom