Last Day At The Lane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Smoked Salmon

Finest human being of all time
So Levy promises that it'll be a day to remember. I'll likely not get a ticket like I didn't for today's game, but I'm going down with a mate anyway to watch the game in one of the locals. I'm hoping for a great atmosphere and I'm hoping that the Spurs Shop has some commemorative things to waste money on, along with picking up a program.

I thought I'd set this thread up so that anyone could post news of any planned events at the club, in the locals or anything else like special merchandise.

I'll be sat in my living room with a can or two soaking it all up on sky, getting goosebumps already just thinking 's about it. It's gonna be awesome. All of you lucky enough to be there enjoy the day COYS

Would love to make it to the last game since I've never been to the Lane. Coming from the States (have seen them play here a few times) and willing to splurge on a flight, but I'm assuming there's no hope of getting a ticket to the game itself. Wasn't going to try to make the trip, but the emotions of the last week after it was officially confirmed have really changed my mind. I'll kick myself forever if I don't try to make it happen. If someone knows something, please PM me.

Anyone know what the parking is like on a non matchday, usually park up at the college in Selby road. Thinking about popping up to catch a last glimpse of the Lane tomorrow as I'm not going to the UTD game. Any pointers would be appreciated.

Anyone know what the parking is like on a non matchday, usually park up at the college in Selby road. Thinking about popping up to catch a last glimpse of the Lane tomorrow as I'm not going to the UTD game. Any pointers would be appreciated.
Non match you can park in Park Lane, couple of spots outside the ticket office, they might be residents spaces but I must have parked there 10 times without a ticket (longest I've been parked their is probably 35-45min). As I type I've just reminded myself that you can park in Sainsbury's for free without the worry of knowing if it's residents permit.

I don't have a ticket,but will be in the area.Drinks before possibly in LTs,match in the Vic or the Brewers.waddle home several hours later,buying several WHL commemorative t shirts en route that i will either lose or find in the morning that they don't fit.
Actually dropping my Butchers coat off at my mates tonight and he is drawing a cockerel on the back for me...

I don't have a ticket,but will be in the area.Drinks before possibly in LTs,match in the Vic or the Brewers.waddle home several hours later,buying several WHL commemorative t shirts en route that i will either lose or find in the morning that they don't fit.
Actually dropping my Butchers coat off at my mates tonight and he is drawing a cockerel on the back for me...

I bought one of those commemorative THE LANE t-shirts at the Woolwich game. Bargain at £25. I forgot to get my £2.5 members discount. Would have made all the difference. Bloody pain in the Arse lugging it about all day though.

Will wear it vs Man U if the weather is good!

Non match you can park in Park Lane, couple of spots outside the ticket office, they might be residents spaces but I must have parked there 10 times without a ticket (longest I've been parked their is probably 35-45min). As I type I've just reminded myself that you can park in Sainsbury's for free without the worry of knowing if it's residents permit.
Thanks for the info, will probably pick up some bits from sainsburys and park there then. Cheers.

I bought one of those commemorative THE LANE t-shirts at the Woolwich game. Bargain at £25. I forgot to get my £2.5 members discount. Would have made all the difference. Bloody pain in the Arse lugging it about all day though.

Will wear it vs Man U if the weather is good!
Where did you get it from,is it in the club shop or one of the stalls?
Cheers
EDIT
Just been on the website and seen them.

Back
Top Bottom