la liga good or bad league ,

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am definitely with you when you say they're more entertaining, their arenas are full etc etc.
I am just not sure they'd beat Chievo or Atalanta, ugly as their games may be.

Yeah a "bottom half top 5 euro leagues league" would be nice :D I'll write to Platini!

Let's make it not bottom half, but 14-17 so we avoid the ones in relegation zone and end up with 20 teams.

Here are the teams:

Everton, Hull, Villa, Sunderland
Eibar, Elche, Almeria, Depor
Verona, Empoli, Chievo, Atalanta
Koln, Hannover, Hertha, Hamburg
Caen, Lorient, Nice, Evian

Everton champions I guess :D as for the rest, I am not sure I'd want to actually watch the games, but I'd be definitely curious about the results!

PS you mentioned a Sassuolo v Guingamp? I've watched Guingamp v Fiorentina in the EL both legs... That tie is a safe 1 in my book.

Let's make it not bottom half, but 14-17 so we avoid the ones in relegation zone and end up with 20 teams.

Here are the teams:

Everton, Hull, Villa, Sunderland
Eibar, Elche, Almeria, Depor
Verona, Empoli, Chievo, Atalanta
Koln, Hannover, Hertha, Hamburg
Caen, Lorient, Nice, Evian

Everton champions I guess :D as for the rest, I am not sure I'd want to actually watch the games, but I'd be definitely curious about the results!
Bloody hell those Spanish teams really are fuckin dreadful!

I reckon Verona and Cheivo would do well in that, as would Hannover, Everton and Lorient.

My ranking:

1) England
2) Germany
3) Italy
4) Spain & France - look equally as weak.

Do the spanish fans have a 'hooligan'(for lack of a better term) culture?
Do their fans travel all around europe causing trouble and have police all over them like English or Italian fans??

Back
Top Bottom