Kyle Walker

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I honestly didn't think he was bad at all. He played some great passes, one of our better creative players tonight. All of our defence were poor for their goal.

Walker has been brilliant for us over the years.

I hope he does not leave but he does not pick himself.

Lets be better than other clubs but if he wants out lets also make sure we get top dollar.

I don't think making him scapegoat as one or two want to do is classy or accurate.

Few points:-

1) The transfer rumour is still just that.....rumour. Who is to say that it is not a media effort to upset our run in and cause trouble?

2) Walker has not given one indication he wants to leave.

3) Walker has done enough for us that he can be allowed to have a few games off form. All players have it in their careers.

Can we remember that until he leaves or someone speaks on the subject then all we have is speculation?

Last edited:
I don't understand his position on the pitch today, many times it seemed like we were playing without a rightback , Walker usually can track back well enough and in previous season had Lamela too covering for him

We cannot expect the media to shut up about rumours if we cannot do it ourselves. Glad he started but he did not play well and hopefully understands why he was subbed and will not start the next match.

Back
Top Bottom