Kudos to AberdeenYid

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BIt different mate - AY said turn him into a striker, 'Arry said he's a left back and played him on the right...

Don't let facts get in the way of a good ol' Arry hoax

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...ns-to-Cristiano-Ronaldo-and-Lionel-Messi.html

Bale, 23, hailed the influence of Spurs boss Andre Villas-Boas, who he says has improved his game since the days of Harry Redknapp.

He said: “Harry was more ‘go out there and play how you feel and express yourself’.

“With Andre, there’s a certain shape and a style we play.

“I think Harry was more free and let you do what you want. Andre does that too, but there’s a lot more tactical work.

“I think it’s something that’s good to learn. We’ve done well this year and I think that’s down to our defending as well as attacking.”

Back
Top Bottom