Korean Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Out of interest, if Son left for another club would you still watch Spurs games?

I’m not questioning your support. I just remember when we had two Egyptian players and gained a lot of Egyptian fans, and I always wondered how many of them fell in love with the club and carried on watching us after those players left.

Son is incredible. He can be frustrating on off days, but he’s always capable of producing some magic.

I’ve been following and watching Spurs games since Y. P. Lee joined the club in 2005. So yes, I’ll still support Spurs even if Son leaves for another club. And besides Son, other players like Kane, Eriksen, Dele, Lamela, Mousa, Jan and Toby are all my favorite players. Even Sissoko is one of my favorites. :)

A lot of the Korean fans have already stated that they are spurs fans since the days of Y.P Lee. Personally I think it's really great that hundreds of Koreans are coming to Wembley to follow Son and fall in love with the spurs. We should treasure these fans not question their loyalty. I have no doubt that Son may be their way into spurs but now we got them they'll be yids for life. Look How many Norwegian spurs fans we have since the days of Eric Thorvstvet. No one questions them.

Come on you spurs

Last edited:
I only know one South Korean Spur.

Seems like a good guy.

Just wish he wouldn't do the full kit wanker thing every time he goes to The Lane.

VwMDpSl.jpg

Celebrating my 10th year of supporting Spurs, Son came and doing well!
Seoulite Yidette as it says. COYS!

How is spurs seen in Seoul? Has football always been a popular sport? Son is setting the PL alight this season, he must be a popular guy back home, almost rockstar status? :sonlol:

Yup, football has always been a popular sport in Korea, and the number of Korean Spurs fans has grown dramatically since Sonny has joined the club. Sonny is as popular as a rock star here in Seoul. There are some people even saying that they are willing to serve military duties instead of him. Lol.

A lot of the Korean fans have already stated that they are spurs fans since the days of Y.P Lee. Personally I think it's really great that hundreds of Koreans are coming to Wembley to follow son and fall in love with the spurs. We should treasure these fans not question their loyalty. I have no doubt that son may be their way in to spurs but now we got them they'll be yids for life. Look How many Norwegian spurs fans we have since the days of Eric Thorvstvet. No one questions them.

Come on you spurs
Expanding the global club brand is an integral part of the business model nowadays. I'm not bothered about when they started following the club, I only care that they enjoy the football and love the club

Yup, football has always been a popular sport in Korea, and the number of Korean Spurs fans has grown dramatically since Sonny has joined the club. Sonny is as popular as a rock star here in Seoul. There are some people even saying that they are willing to serve military duties instead of him. Lol.

Well it's not just Seoul he is popular, he is really starting to make a name for himself in the PL, and if he carries on playing like he currently is he will earn his place alongside the other great spurs legends! He has gone from becoming a super sub to being one of the first names picked for the starting 11 over the last couple of seasons, maybe I'm being selfish but I really hope there is a way for him to avoid or delay his military service, as the career of a footballer is so short, hopefully when he wins the Champions league with spurs this year that will get him an exemption?
:sonhmm::sonlol:

Hello from Canada,
Eh, Is this the Tottenham Hotspur Hockey forum? :sonhmm: :sonpoint: :sonlol:

Korean/Canadian and a Son fan, it's rare to see a Korean actually playing some decent football.. Go Son Go!!

South Korea have had several top quality players.

I’ve shown an interest in South Korea since dating a half Korean girl for 5 years in my 20s.

The other half was Welsh :avbmad:

Back
Top Bottom