Killer

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should Killer remain a feature of the podcast?

• Yes

Votes: 34 81.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
Stay. Good way to learn interesting facts and stuff.

Needs a little more organisation though. Maybe a league table?

Being shit is what makes it funny.

The problem we have is the questions need sorting before we turn up to record and all of us need to be shutting the fuck up when the quiz master is asking the question. Its fine I guess to gasp in amazement at someone's ignorance, but WAIT for quiz master to point at the next person in line rather than people answering questions they're not meant to and blah blah blah.

It's a quiz. Get a grip people.

Alcohol is one hell of a drug

dave_chappelle.jpg

That's one element we will never get rid of (although best keep Brown Bottle Flav away from the hard stuff).

Sibs said:
Stay. Good way to learn interesting facts and stuff.

Needs a little more organisation though. Maybe a league table?
spooky said:
Being shit is what makes it funny.

The problem we have is the questions need sorting before we turn up to record and all of us need to be shutting the fuck up when the quiz master is asking the question. Its fine I guess to gasp in amazement at someone's ignorance, but WAIT for quiz master to point at the next person in line rather than people answering questions they're not meant to and blah blah blah.

It's a quiz. Get a grip people.

Agree with these two! It's good, but just needs a bit more rigidity - i.e. the waiting for Alex to play his thing after each question is asked.

TBH I think it may be easier if you do one question per person - if they get it wrong, you give the answer, and then move on. That way you don't need to worry about giving the answers away, etc, although admittedly you'll need more questions.

League table is an excellent idea though.

Back
Top Bottom