Just Popped In To Tell You All How Fed Up I Am

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What if you ignore them to do your bit, so they end up giving neg rep to every post you make...? What happens to them then...?
Well, nothing has happened to Smoked Salmon yet....

What is it with you guys anyway? The pair of you act as if you are ex-lovers who have broken up after one caught the other shagging a dog.

But look at that dog
sexy-dog-3.jpg

sounds like a perfect example of why we need to make tickets cheaper for younger fans so they can get in the ground and actually show some vocal support instead of this moany old soak who's clearly been around far too long, isn't really happy watching the side and needs a new hobby.
I agree. Maybe he should moan at his tv instead so as someone else can buy a season ticket who will get behind the players, manager, club...you know, at least for five minutes before a ball has even been kicked this season, before getting on the clubs back. Having an unpopular view is one thing but I don't buy into this view that someone who gets to games somehow has some special right to slag the club off without other fans feeling quite a bit put out about that.

@ jimmyriggle jimmyriggle

You are making some serious assumptions there fella.
How do you know what he is like in the ground?

Because I've read his posts so its a fair assumption to make. At a guess I'd say he's pretty vocal at the start whilst the excitement of the match kicks in but the first misplaced pass or goal conceded has him moaning about AVB/the players non stop. But he'll definitely start singing again if we're winning and goading the opposition fans about their support being shit.

I sit in the PL lower every week and he wouldn't be the only person who does this.

Back
Top Bottom