Just met Harry Redknapp

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Out shopping at a McDonalds drive through

Says he thinks Woolwich and Wigan are great teams, unlike his QPR lot.

Thinks we will get the champions league spot ....but also doesn't. This confused me.

Then he told me to fuck off and drove away.

yeah well you know, the quarter pounder is a good lad, comes from a good family, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested you know but the Big Mac meal with a coke is a top top meal and I'll get on the blower with Tone to make it happen

Did he have his eye on the michelin star restaurant the other side of the road whilst in the queue and then ended up being thrown out of McDonald's?

Michelin star restaurant was full, ended up having lunch in little chef?

I'd hate to be stuck behind Harry at a drive thru. You'd be sat waiting for 20 minutes whilst he got interviewed by sky sports as soon as he rolled his car window down.
Are you suggesting a Sky Sports reporter would go undercover and work at McDonald's just to interview Redknapp? That's absurd.

Back
Top Bottom