Judas Feels Betrayed

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am not sure I am hearing this right as I was in and out of the car all morning but does he have a 9 year child he's never seen.

shit thats more shocking than leaving tottenham for the scum. What a tosspot

A nine year old son he has no relationship with, I didn't pick up on anything that said he had never seen the kid. His reply to an email supposedly from the sister of his son's mother was appalling. Not feeling ready, a difficult situation, two sides to every story... every excuse that cunt could come up with for not trying to see his kid. I only hope he is sending a lot of money in the kid's direction. 99/100 I'd say that money wouldn't make up for not having his father around, but I'm really not sure with this one.

A nine year old son he has no relationship with, I didn't pick up on anything that said he had never seen the kid. His reply to an email supposedly from the sister of his son's mother was appalling. Not feeling ready, a difficult situation, two sides to every story... every excuse that cunt could come up with for not trying to see his kid. I only hope he is sending a lot of money in the kid's direction. 99/100 I'd say that money wouldn't make up for not having his father around, but I'm really not sure with this one.
The kid has Sol Campbell for a father. As depressing as it sounds, the kid is probably better off if Sol continues as an absentee father.

1535104_10153866617060109_1649439600_n.jpg

http://www.offthepost.info/blog/201...campaign=Feed:+offthepost/TLAa+(Off+The+Post)

Judas feels Spurs have moved on:: PIGS ARSE!!

I was only 10 when he made his move, so don't really have a full recollection of it all. What were people's first reactions when they heard about it? Utter disbelief I would assume?

Not even Mo Johnston's move to Rangers was as bad IMO

What were people's first reactions when they heard about it? Utter disbelief I would assume?

Not even Mo Johnston's move to Rangers was as bad IMO[/QUOTE]

I think it's fair to say people were mildly irritated by it :troll:

I was fucking gutted....never was so disappointed by a player in my life, having the fucker stringing us along all season and then him doing that...it genuinely put me off football for a while.

I had called one of my cats sol because it was born the day we won the worthington cup.

This cat was killed after being hit by a car and several weeks later Campbell left. It was like a horrible omen and I blame him for it entirely.

Luckily the two incidents didn't happen the other way round or it might have been highly suspicious!

I was only 10 when he made his move, so don't really have a full recollection of it all. What were people's first reactions when they heard about it? Utter disbelief I would assume?
Pretty much.

I remember that even Spurs Monthly, as it was then, ran a picture of him at the end of their next edition simply saying something along the lines of "we are sure you are as speechless as we are". Unprecedented.

He just did not get the hatred he would recieve and even now 12 years on its still raw and that wanker is starting to understand that leaving for 'footballing reasons' was a hollow excuse. Even now if i ever met the wanker I would not be able to control myself, sure he is a big bloke but so am I. I have a long fuse but he is one person I would genuinely go loopy on.......what he did was move club just like Jennings and Willie Young and a few others have done but it was how he went about it that really pissed me off........all this I love Spurs, I will be here, those statement are on record....then he fucks off to that shower of south london shit.........even gooners i know now still can not believe he had the brass neck to make the move. It will hit him hard one day just how much he is despised...........yes he has his medals and gooners like him but he knows he is hated with a passion in equal measures and not just by us yids...

I was in the Park Lane lower level after beating Manure 3 1 THAT last game of the season when Judas came round with the other players applauding. Now I said then he's off cos body language gave it away. Hands above his head minimal clapping chin tucked down eyes down. Effin guilty concience all the way

I was in the Park Lane lower level after beating Manure 3 1 THAT last game of the season when Judas came round with the other players applauding. Now I said then he's off cos body language gave it away. Hands above his head minimal clapping chin tucked down eyes down. Effin guilty concience all the way
That's crazy. But you're right though, someone's body language and eyes can reveal so much without them uttering a word!

Back
Top Bottom