Judas Feels Betrayed

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The first time that I heard he was gay was allegedly from a mate of Ledley. Apparently he never went out with the rest of them after the games so they thought he was gay. I don't really care either way but it's great that it winds him up

his whole argument might hold water if it wasn't for the fact that, publicly at least, the FA have only waded into the "who can the England Captain be?" question once (that I can remember)...to tell Capello that the despicable racist cunt at chelsea (well, the one on the pitch) couldnt be captain anymore.

Sol Campbell is always a funny character for me personally. Naturally, I absolutely loathe him but I feel an odd emotion towards him because he's the reason I started supporting Spurs.

As an American...
Hold on, you're a yank?

Wow, never would have guessed. No offence to any other Americans, but I've always thought your insight, opinions and thoughts on the game in general are top notch. Something you don't often see from people that don't grow up in a football-mad country.

Pleasantly surprised.

Get the fuck out of here you foreign cunt :bae:

He is a joke, and the shame of it all is that his total cuntishness has now eclipsed memories of someone who was an excellent (yuck and spit) player, and all of his own doing.

Has he done his badges?
He's not allowed do them - he's black, duh! :adeohshit::dembele::gomes::saha::gallashmm::defoe:

:cunt:CUNT:cunt:

Hold on, you're a yank?

Wow, never would have guessed. No offence to any other Americans, but I've always thought your insight, opinions and thoughts on the game in general are top notch. Something you don't often see from people that don't grow up in a football-mad country.

Pleasantly surprised.

Get the fuck out of here you foreign cunt :bae:

He's not allowed do them - he's black, duh! :adeohshit::dembele::gomes::saha::gallashmm::defoe:

:cunt:CUNT:cunt:

Hahaha what a compliment. As I said because of my Dad I grew up playing and watching the game. He always said he got into because he was too short to play American football or basketball and that baseball bored him to tears. He used to go and play in downtown Chicago in the Latin American and Eastern Europeans leagues (big football crazy polish population in Chicago) and then played for University of Michigan. I even went to a 1994 World Cup game but don't remember it. So basically my Dad coached all my early football teams and stuff like that and I played it competitively for as long as I could until 18.

Basically I just love all sport. I watch anything and everything but football has always been the most personal as it was the sport I played for the longest and was best at.

Anyway, hoping to make my first trip to see a live game at the Lane for this upcoming 1882 game. Absolutely buzzing just at the thought of it.

Hahaha what a compliment. As I said because of my Dad I grew up playing and watching the game. He always said he got into because he was too short to play American football or basketball and that baseball bored him to tears. He used to go and play in downtown Chicago in the Latin American and Eastern Europeans leagues (big football crazy polish population in Chicago) and then played for University of Michigan. I even went to a 1994 World Cup game but don't remember it. So basically my Dad coached all my early football teams and stuff like that and I played it competitively for as long as I could until 18.

Basically I just love all sport. I watch anything and everything but football has always been the most personal as it was the sport I played for the longest and was best at.

Anyway, hoping to make my first trip to see a live game at the Lane for this upcoming 1882 game. Absolutely buzzing just at the thought of it.
It's great to see our wonderful sport breaking through in North America. The MLS has come on leaps and bounds (new season kicks off today?) recently and will continue to. They just lack the history and rivalries of European football, which I struggle to get my head around.

I can't help but think, regardless of playing football all your life, your experiences are far different to that of growing up in a country suffocated by football news, banter, speculation, games, players, professional and local leagues and clubs etc. But your knowledge suggests otherwise.

Agree with your old man about baseball. Fucking dreadful sport. I've always watched and enjoyed basketball (San Antonio Spurs obviously!) and last couple years I've started watching NFL on a regular basis. Funny how the superbowl is the most lauded game in the sport, yet it can be the worst to watch in terms of game length, advertising, over-the-top-American-hype etc. Your average Monday night game makes for better viewing in my opinion.

What game is that? Not seen the next allocated 1882 - been a bit sparse on here lately as so busy at work. Dunno how you lot do it!

I seriously couldn't give a shit WHAT he is.... In fact, I'd rather it if he were white, and turned out to be straight after all.... 'cos right now, his colour and 'perceived' sexuality seem to be getting in the way of the fact he's an utter cunt who did an utterly cunty thing!
Race and homophobia have given him a blanket to hide under, and a totally misguided theory to cling to!

This prick will be on 5Live from 10ish today - but will be fielding calls from fans. This is a rare and unique opportunity to get a question to that cunt, so who fancies it?

He's doing a visit to one of my work's offices to do some kind of talk thing, thankfully not the one that I work in otherwise my P45 would probably be imminent

This prick will be on 5Live from 10ish today - but will be fielding calls from fans. This is a rare and unique opportunity to get a question to that cunt, so who fancies it?
im going to be at work, but it would be very cool if at least one person gets on to call him judas.

Of course she had to ask him about Chris Powell. I'm amazed he hasn't claimed it was a racially motivated sacking.

I am not sure I am hearing this right as I was in and out of the car all morning but does he have a 9 year child he's never seen.

shit thats more shocking than leaving tottenham for the scum. What a tosspot

Back
Top Bottom