Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hello mate; I guessed your background by your surname :)
Trying to be as objective as possible, I would say that when I grew up and up to the 90s, it was about 55-60% Toro and 40-45%Juve. Now I think it's very different, probably Juve are on 60%. Nationwide, of course, they are like Manu or dippers and by far they are the most supported club in Italy
Good result for the Granata today 👍

A friend of mine supports Real Madrid, Inter and Liverpool. I have never understood how he manages to do that, but he isn't the only one who does that in this world. For me, supporting is about one club only.
Most Americans support one European (typically EPL) club and their “local” club (“local” because it could be hundreds of miles away) but that’s quite different from what you’re describing, which sounds like grounds for arrest.

I just realised since mourinho became our manager we have become the most dangerous attack in the league, scoring most goals over the last 5 games under him.

1. Spurs 16 goals in 5 games.
2. Liverpool 13 goals in 5 games.
3. Leicester 12 goals in 5 games.
4. Man City 10 goals in 5 games.
5. Man United 10 goals in 5 games.
6. Wolverhampton 10 goals in 5 games.
7. Chelsea 6 goals in 5 games.

:mourear: :moursmall: :mourthumb: :mourloopy:

When the attack had to produce against Man Utd, they couldn't do it. We've let 7 goals in against not very good sides. So i'm not getting carried away.

When the attack had to produce against Man Utd, they couldn't do it. We've let 7 goals in against not very good sides. So i'm not getting carried away.

Fair point, but Mourinho needs a full transfer window and season before he can be judged properly on that. If there's anything I trust him to iron out in the medium to long term, it's the defence.

I'm perfectly happy with multi goal thrillers for the rest of this season tbh, so long as in general we come out on the right side of the result!

Certainly the football (utd dour aside) is enjoyable to watch

I'm perfectly happy with multi goal thrillers for the rest of this season tbh, so long as in general we come out on the right side of the result!
Just what I was saying to my friend on the way to the airport! (Blatant!)
I don't care about tactics, clean sheets, amount of possession, heat maps, expected goals and any other irrelevant issues. All I care about is scoring one goal more than the opposition, because that's all that really matters.
If we can play some good stuff to go with it, that's a Brucie Bonus.

Realistically we may need to sign an entire back four come next summer depending on how him and Sanchez get on, as much as I’m sure we will shore up safe to say RB and Left Back is weak and our two best CBs could either leave or sign on.

Realistically we may need to sign an entire back four come next summer depending on how him and Sanchez get on, as much as I’m sure we will shore up safe to say RB and Left Back is weak and our two best CBs could either leave or sign on.
That isn't very realistic.

Back
Top Bottom