Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The funniest thing for me is that Man Utd have BECOME Man City.

Team full of mercenaries, soulless club. Trying to BUY success.

The funniest thing for me is that Man Utd have BECOME Man City.

Team full of mercenaries, soulless club. Trying to BUY success.

Add Chavs, Dippers and Scum to that list!

And their managers!

Thank fuck we have Poch

More class in his little finger than the lot of them put together!

Whoever we play the opposing teams manager shows Poch total respect and so they should!

As for Jose accusing the Chavs of parking the bus after 21 seconds???

:pocheyes:

And then conceding another 4 goals!

:levylol:

We are one of the last clubs who play for the shirt and the tradition!
Sure thing - our players play for free and the little they earn from image rights they give away to children charities

Get a grip you embarrassing, deluded wankers - it's all about money

Comments like this make me cringe - 'they play for the shirt' in 2016. This notion ceased to exist somewhere in the 70s when Coke and Adidas first started pumping money into football. Why do you think Sissoko came to us and not Everton?

Joke

Last edited:
The press still seem largely to expect him to turn it around from what I can see.

I think that's because they are seduced by the hits, views, readership, etc that being positive about Man Utd brings though....

They love him because he'll always give them good copy and their livelihoods depend on a story. He puts food on their table. Compare that to Poch's rather dour press conferences, its no wonder they dont bother with us much.

Feel sorry for the guy, don't have all that much against him, besides being successful as Chelsea manager.

How can you feel sorry for him?

He's been hugely successful, his time is just coming to an end. Feel sorry for the lowly conference manager that's never got his break and doesn't have two pennies to rub together.

If he'd behaved well on the way up, he might be getting less of a hard time on the way down.

Sure thing - our players play for free and the little they earn from image rights they give away to children charities

Get a grip you embarrassing, deluded wankers - it's all about money

Comments like this make me cringe - 'they play for the shirt' in 2016. This notion ceased to exist somewhere in the 70s when Coke and Adidas first started pumping money into football. Why do you think Sissoko came to us and not Everton?

Joke

There were probably better examples than Sissoko, because let's be honest even if we're offering the same as Everton he still choosing us. I agree with your point though.

He always says daft shit like this like he's unaware, in the 13/14 season he was doing fist pumps towards Wenger when Chelsea won 6-0 and after their 2nd goal against Liverpool (which killed their title hopes) he ran past the Liverpool fans to do that nonsense slapping the badge crap, where was the respect then? you could understand the Wenger one but where was the respect for Rodgers? didn't they used to work together?
You forgot he has no right to talk about how to behave on the touchline after cowardly poking Vilanova in the eye

Add Chavs, Dippers and Scum to that list!

And their managers!

Thank fuck we have Poch

More class in his little finger than the lot of them put together!

Whoever we play the opposing teams manager shows Poch total respect and so they should!

As for Jose accusing the Chavs of parking the bus after 21 seconds???

:pocheyes:

And then conceding another 4 goals!

:levylol:
More to the point our manager shows every other manager respect. Always embraces everyone, as far as I can remember, and never fails to shake hands afterwards, even when the result isn't favourable.
Never heard him say a bad word abut any manager.
However, Mourinho does it all the time. Makes comments that goad others into reply so he can bite back with another bad one.
He forever criticises refs and decisions that don't go his way, forgetting the load he has had in his favour.
He's a horrible cunt of a manager. He can only survive when it's all going good.
His style leaves a lot to be desired too.

You forgot he has no right to talk about how to behave on the touchline after cowardly poking Vilanova in the eye

That wasn't his fault, it was Moustache Man. Just look at that face.

bigote_MDSIMA20110818_0086_4.jpg

A simple way to prove Jose's a twunt:

Make a list of the players he's pushed out/rejected during his time in management. Make a matching list of the players he's bought and played.

Which team would you rather watch?

The man's a footballing abyss.

A simple way to prove Jose's a twunt:

Make a list of the players he's pushed out/rejected during his time in management. Make a matching list of the players he's bought and played.

Which team would you rather watch?

The man's a footballing abyss.
Rejected: Casillas, De Bruyne, Lukaku, Kaka, Higuain, Mata

Bought and played: Courtois, Modric, Costa, Ozil, Di Maria, Khedira

Idk, in general it seems like he's pissed off as many stars as he's bought. You could argue that there's a trend of forcing out creative "lightweight" players, though.

Rejected: Casillas, De Bruyne, Lukaku, Kaka, Higuain, Mata

Bought and played: Courtois, Modric, Costa, Ozil, Di Maria, Khedira

Idk, in general it seems like he's pissed off as many stars as he's bought. You could argue that there's a trend of forcing out creative "lightweight" players, though.
You could add Schurrle, Schneiderlin and Mkhitaryan to the rejected list.

Back
Top Bottom