Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So he's "significant" now? Ffs, make your mind up.....

Fine. Have it your way
..... 1 of 4 signings you denied happening.

Your explanation is lame..... As is the piss poor denial your posts here are plying.
I said significant or NOT.

What exactly is it that you're after? I gave you my honest answer/explanation. If you don't accept it, that's your right.

I said significant or NOT.

What exactly is it that you're after? I gave you my honest answer/explanation. If you don't accept it, that's your right.

Your initial post/comments were disingenuous.

You're subsequently attempting to worm your way out of them. I'm just taking you to task in hope that you may be more honest.....

Your initial post/comments were disingenuous.

You're subsequently attempting to worm your way out of them. I'm just taking you to task in hope that you may be more honest.....
You aren't taking me to task, you're just hoping I'll say something you want to hear.
I am being honest, if you aren't convinced, so be it. Nothing I can do about it.

You aren't taking me to task, you're just hoping I'll say something you want to hear.
I am being honest, if you aren't convinced, so be it. Nothing I can do about it.

Wrong. I don't have such influence. I can only seek to dispel that which I see as BS.

You have a very strange sense of "being honest".

I'm answering your post, isn't that what you wanted???

Makes no odds to me.... I chose to post my original rebutal, irrespective of expecting a reply. I called it out as BS... Defend your position or don't.... That's up to you. I don't assume to hold an influence....

You claim to not care what strangers think in two separate discussions atm.... Evidence suggests that's rather debatable.

Makes no odds to me.... I chose to post my original rebutal, irrespective of expecting a reply. I called it out as BS... Defend your position or don't.... That's up to you. I don't assume to hold an influence....
I have.
You claim to not care what strangers think in two separate discussions atm.... Evidence suggests that's rather debatable.
We were talking about twitter. I don't know anyone there and I'm not involved in any discussions there.

I have.

We were talking about twitter. I don't know anyone there and I'm not involved in any discussions there.

I asked you this also:

"You don't know me... Is it ok if I call you racist? You won't argue otherwise? .....What's the difference?"

You dodged the question.

Last word is yours, if you want it.... These exchanges always end in my boredom.

I asked you this also:

"You don't know me... Is it ok if I call you racist? You won't argue otherwise? .....What's the difference?"

You dodged the question.

Last word is yours, if you want it.... These exchanges always end in my boredom.
Already answered in the relevant thread.

Still early days for Mourinho but here are a few issues that I hope his coaching staff are helping him spot that seem to be obvious to a lot of us:
1. Why are you persisting with Dele who has been terrible in the last few games. Clearly he needs some kind of coaching/counselling to find out what is going on in his head and he needs a period on the sidelines
2. Christian Eriksen (for all of his perceived qualities by some) is clearly terrible at taking corners- why can you not see that?
3. Davinson Sanchez has been our most consistent defender recently so why do you keep dropping him?
4. Dier (though not terrible today) appears not good enough anymore and isn’t it about time you started blooding in Skipp who may not be the long term answer but we won’t know if you don’t try him and in any case cannot be any worse
5. Lo Celso now needs to be given a chance- (is Eriksen really deserving of a place anymore bearing in mind he was again poor against a championship side and probably leaving anyway)
6. Why is our crossing and shooting so poor and what should we do about it?
So for all of us who think Mourinho needs time, isn’t it about time he actually helped himself out by having some reflection with his back room staff and making some common sense decisions off the back of that to give us at least a chance to get better. In reality he probably reflects all the time but he seems to be watching different games to me. I’m not an expert but very underwhelmed so far

It will be intriguing what he does with our group of players in the next year.

Fair to say that so far only Rose has been pretty much been cast to one side.

Hard to know what Mourinho really thinks of the players he has inherited.

A change is coming whether it's Mourinho or whoever.

Alderweireld got a new contract not because he is brilliant but because without him at present we would be even worse off.

But the team today will look entirely different, with no guarantee whatsoever of success in a short space of time.

It's bust and needs a complete refurb.

Mourinho I think will do some good but we won't return to the heights for a few years in my opinion and under a new man by then.

Back
Top Bottom