Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolute disgrace. Whoever agrees with the sacking is a fucking moron.

Jose should have been in the final. Then sack him, win or lose.

Not making it to top 4 is moot point.
I feel it was Levy making a point to deliberately not let him have the final: the timing, the rumoured disagreement about the ESL - absolutely no reason to do it now and not last week or after Wednesday or after the final. It’s timed and purposeful, IMO. The phrasing of the statement was also brutally cold, I feel.

Oh sigh. You've reared your stupid head again I see. So youd rather sit through yet another 90 mins of shite knowing we will probably lose? At least this way, the cloud of poisonous Jose shit is lifted and know this: if we lose the final it will be Jose's fault. If we win, it won't be because of what he's done...it'll be because everyone's so fucking relieved the cunt has gone.
Pea brain

Part of me thinks the special once got the bullet as had he won cup sunday it would have given him a bigger bargaining chip to stay. Also severance package would have been higher. Good riddance. Hearing fans saying they were losing interest and didnt want to go was a joke and levy cottoned. Levy listens to the fans.
Only because they make the cash register ring, he giveth not a fuck about us fans

So you hire who you like vs who is efficient?

In a company as big as a football club, no, people don't have to like each other.

I could give a shit if players like eachother off the pitch, as long as they play well together. Bale at Madrid is a standout example. Didn't really have any care about hanging out with other players and was heavily ostracised for it. Does that make Zidane any worse of a manager? 4 CL's says no
Now I really don't wanna be that guy but...

...here you are saying you do care if players like each other.

If you didn't care then you 'couldn't' give a shit.

Just FYI like. Bigger things going on I know.

:mourthumb:

Last edited:
So you hire who you like vs who is efficient?

In a company as big as a football club, no, people don't have to like each other.

I could give a shit if players like eachother off the pitch, as long as they play well together. Bale at Madrid is a standout example. Didn't really have any care about hanging out with other players and was heavily ostracised for it. Does that make Zidane any worse of a manager? 4 CL's says no
They don't have to attend each others barbeques but a certain bit of chemistry is needed if they're gonna cooperate in training and on the pitch.

Now I really don't wanna be that guy but...

...here you are saying you do care if players like each other.

If you didn't care then you 'couldn't' give a shit.

Just FYI like. Bigger things going on I know. But small details matter.

:mourthumb:
You got me there, I'm on a cell phone so I don't quite catch the autocorrects all the time.

If it helps, English is my second language 🤣

This just in:

MAIN-England-v-Slovakia-World-Cup-Euro-Group-F-Wembley-Stadium-UK-4-September-2017.jpg
If he’s counting the number of good performances he’s had in the last few years, you can’t fault his maths.

This morning, at least one initial report said he refused to take the squad out to train when Spurs involvement in the ESL was announced. As a result he was sacked.

I have no idea how true this is.
It wasn't an initial report.
It was a tweet some random made up and then deleted, but by then others had retweeted, and the less intelligent believed

Back
Top Bottom