Johan Lange - Technical Director

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Another good thing is with Munn, Paratici and Lange there might be a big enough of a gap between the board and the manager. Hopefully help to keep Levy, Cullen etc away from the football part of the club, more of a modern segregated structure.

Bit underwhelming if im completely honest, his experience and record is nothing to shout about, especially as we recently lost lost Leonardo Gabbadini who i rated and in general in the footballing world is very well rated.

Obviously i hope his does well, time will tell , fingers crossed🤞🤞🤞

News from POK is positive, hope levy keeps FB close.

Bit underwhelming if im completely honest, his experience and record is nothing to shout about, especially as we recently lost lost Leonardo Gabbadini who i rated and in general in the footballing world is very well rated.

We still have to appoint a chief scout to replace him. POK seemed fine, said the recruitment was already mostly driven by a data team similar to Brighton. I think our scouting is more structural now like a modern club than reliant on one guy. Seems like Paratici is being kept though presumably for contacts and political skills which seems smart.

Why is Gabbiadini rated so highly?

Who has he brought to this club or found in the past, off his own accord and without a scouting department and data, that's gone on to be anything?

Even POK refuses to give Gabbiadini any credit

breaking bad chemistry GIF

Isn't that Lange's job?
Yeah, it is. I was referring to Paul O'Keefe saying that Paratici would stay on as a Consultant. Personally, I think that's good news and would welcome his input on players and connections to other clubs, especially in Italy.

I'm sure Paratici will want a full DOF job somewhere, once his suspension is finished.

Yeah, it is. I was referring to Paul O'Keefe saying that Paratici would stay on as a Consultant. Personally, I think that's good news and would welcome his input on players and connections to other clubs, especially in Italy.

I'm sure Paratici will want a full DOF job somewhere, once his suspension is finished.
We just appointed Lange if we have confidence in him then we use HIS input on players and connections.

Back
Top Bottom