Jimmy Defoe

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ramsingh said:
Lost 3 family members in like 5 years?
FUCK. Hope he recovers well.
Unfortunately this is sometimes the way it goes in life, and regrettably the rest of us don't have the money he has for top quality counselling and emotional rehabilitation. I'm sure he'll be fine, and, if anything, will now want to have a good tournament in memory of his dad.

Smoked Salmon said:
Ramsingh said:
Lost 3 family members in like 5 years?
FUCK. Hope he recovers well.
Unfortunately this is sometimes the way it goes in life, and regrettably the rest of us don't have the money he has for top quality counselling and emotional rehabilitation. I'm sure he'll be fine, and, if anything, will now want to have a good tournament in memory of his dad.

And bang in some goals in memory of him next season.

:thumbup:

My heart goes out to Defoe, and the rest of his Family.

Jubilee' aside.. there's lots of bad stuff about at the moment...

The Mayans called it right... everything is starting to align in time for December 21st...

Back
Top Bottom