Jay Rodríguez

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ah, shit he's injured.. That had completely skipped my mind..
Even said he'd be an upgrade on chadli in the LW position.

Yeah I can't argue with that. But I do think we could have done better for the position (and no, I didn't put much hope at all into the possibility of Griezmann).

Not as often as I like, I only manage to get to a couple games a season, due to location. I'll have to start paying more attention to the sing songs when I do venture to WHL next (Liverpool).

Think of it as the same 'theme' as this one (very hard to google 'na na na na' lol)

Nobody can argue with his goalscoring record, and last season he was sublime. He played under Poch aswell, it's more the his injury that is worrying, will he ever hit form again? Look at Badstuber from Bayern, he also got an acl.

Or we can look at all of these guys...
Alessandro Del Piero
Michael Owen
Roberto Baggio
Alan Shearer
Ruud van Nistelrooy
Mikel Arteta
Anderson
Phi Jagielka
Nemanja Vidic
Robbie Fowler
Joe Cole
Luis Garcia

I see the old 'my career post an ACL operation' argument has re-surfaced again

We always needed a new topic following '5th on 72 points or 4th on 69' behemoth of a tug

COYS

Last edited:
His Birthday is tomorrow (or today depending on where you are).
ChHNZ.gif

Is anyone else thinking that no money should be spent on this guy? I can understand at least some of the interest in Schnederlin from a stats standpoint, but I cannot fathom the amount of interest generated in players that finished 8th.

At least we aren't scousers spending north of 25 million on a league one player.

15 league goals from midfield.

Only midfielder to score more was yaya.

Other than his injury this guy looks like a great addition in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom