January 2023 Transfer Thread. The Big One

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ok so where does he start then? ahead of Kulu?

I don't know how many times I have to say it before it sinks in, but we have players that start every week that need replacing and we are doing Loan deals for squad players.

This is exactly the kind of scattergun directionless business that has us where we are.

Did you learn nothing from Bergwijn, Gedson, Gil, Nkoudou, N'jie?

All virtually carbon copies of this signing
I already said it was scatter gun approach without planning but on this occasion it makes sense.

You're post actually makes little to no sense tbh. Firstly, no he would not start ahead of Kulu but there's a player on the other side that has been absolutely shit this season. Also, just because he might not Start that doesn't mean having a decent attacking option from the bench isn't valuable and a necessity.

The list of players you mentioned are random as fuck. I mean Gedson is a CM who had very little football experience...ditto the 2 French guys. Danjuma has a very decent goal return in La Liga AND the Champions league.

Yes but tbf Luuk de Jong, Steven Bergwijn, Wout Weghorst, Vincent Janssen and Clubber Lang are all better than Dan Joomer too...
mr t GIF

During the negotiations for Richarlison, we were told that Bill Kenwright and Levy were friends. So, either that negotiation ruined their friendship in the Summer....or Levy values Danjuma enough to ruin their friendship here in January. Either way, I'm in for the drama.

Back
Top Bottom