January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When it comes to transfers Levy is incredibly annoying but Spurs fans are even more annoying. Levy needs to be quicker and less stingy but holy hell the fans.

Most think that it’s just as easy as FIFA or FM to buy players.

Another thing I think is fans overestimate the appeal of Spurs even with Conte. Sure we are a big attraction but people need to realize it’s not “Oh Levy didn’t do enough to get Vlahovic or Diaz” no they just don’t want to come here.

They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

I like Paul on Twitter but like all ITK’s on Twitter he doesn’t know much, had a few conversations about Lloris and his contract situation and he assured me it was us Hesitating over offering him a new deal. Spoke to someone I know About it a couple of weeks ago and Lloris told the club he would not sign because of the attitude within the club and he was not just talking about the other players.

Newcastle want someone so they offer the asking price and look like they’re getting the deal done immediately

We have wanted Traore for 17 years and Levy is still negotiating with Wolves to get a new hoover and pair of sunglasses included in the deal

Enic are killing us

Yes, I wonder why that is 🥱

To be fair to him, if he's got a good attitude and an actual desire to come in and play for Spurs, it might actually be an improvement for the squad, to having a talented but moody and uninterested Ndombele slowing it all down.
Very true. Some people are already saying he’s a dud but who know he could do very well under Conte. Look how excited everybody was about that piece of shit Ndombele and look how awful he turned out.

On another note, what was the feelings about Kante before he went to Leicester? I don’t know much about what people were saying about him when they bought him.

Newcastle want someone so they offer the asking price and look like they’re getting the deal done immediately

We have wanted Traore for 17 years and Levy is still negotiating with Wolves to get a new hoover and pair of sunglasses included in the deal

Enic are killing us

It certainly needs some change at times but we can't dismiss facts.

Fatbelly
Lost Celso
Sellsoonsessegnon although he at least tries.

These cost some numbers so we do spend.

I guess it's fair to say we should not just allow ourselves to be screwed over so there is a balance and on Traore it is definitely who blinks first and Wolves can't afford to stare for too much longer.

Very true. Some people are already saying he’s a dud but who know he could do very well under Conte. Look how excited everybody was about that piece of shit Ndombele and look how awful he turned out.

On another note, what was the feelings about Kante before he went to Leicester? I don’t know much about what people were saying about him when they bought him.
IMO better team spirit and morale is a massive thing. A worse team of players with great morale could beat a team of superstars who can't be arsed. Just look at United. If Conte rates him and the team spirit improves, that could be more valuable than bringing in a £60 mil superstar who doesn't care... That was one of Poch's talents. I think he created a great team spirit with a mixture of super players and understated ones. Conte could even have picked a dark horse here... 2 years ago he was one of the top players in Serie A (at least according to a clipped pic I saw on twitter, which are always 100% reliable). If he knits together a better unit, this could be very good.

Back
Top Bottom