January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hold on tight boys, let's fucking go!

Roller Coaster GIF by Radio 10

Ok, time for Hercules to report this on SC like it’s news, but totally cryptic and sshhh can’t tell you names but it’s big 🤣

More playing time. No point of warming the bench at City. At 21 we could be a stepping stone club for him where he'd get plenty of football. And I'm sure we could have matched the salary and transfer fee. The only thing I can think of is that he didn't suit the profile Conte was looking for. Else, it seemed like a no-brainer to me.
Nonsense lol

More playing time. No point of warming the bench at City.

City have more games to play for the remainder of the season.

Even less point warming out bench.

At 21 we could be a stepping stone club for him where he'd get plenty of football.

Would you rather be a cog in our B team of City's B team?

And I'm sure we could have matched the salary and transfer fee.

Match? .....You'd need to outbid/outpay City.

The only thing I can think of is that he didn't suit the profile Conte was looking for. Else, it seemed like a no-brainer to me.

The above seems like a no-brainer to me.

Back
Top Bottom