January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You do realise if Levy had gone in at £55 million, they would have said they wanted £65 million.

abell46s-politico.gif

I actually hope Dele goes to Southampton rather than Newcastle or Everton.

He needs a team that plays football not hit and hope merchants. Think he'll do well at Saints.

I'd say Hassenhuttel is an "Arm around the shoulder" manager which Dele 100% needs

Just to say it out loud, there are three huge deficiencies in mapping this squad into Conte’s system (natural RWB with great crossing ability, creative lock-picking midfielder, proper forward to partner and/or deputize Kane)

Traore, Amrabat and Diaz combine to fill maybe kinda sorta one of those?

Is it possible that Levy just wore the jacket he had on when he was making the offer for Martinez in the summer and found the 60m he was using then and that is why we can afford Dias now?

Maybe it has nothing to do with there being less than a week left in the window and the club starting to get bad PR from fans. That might just be an unfortunate coincidence, like every other time these coincidences happen.

Just got a lot of respect for the guy. Spoke a lot of shit and we disagreed on pretty much everything and argued are corners passionately with each other for years.

Also, after years of vehemently supporting Levy and ENIC, he finally admitted he'd got it wrong and unlike some slimey toads,, he had the balls to tag me directly, and even apologise (not necessary) for getting it so wrong for so long.

For all his faults, a lot of posters are nothing but mice compared to him.

Proper Yid. Proper Man

Edit: Yes, to your question. He's been permanently banned I think
wtf, Sammy permanently banned? Without meaning to clog up the transfer section, what for? The guy's been here for so long that seems a little off

Back
Top Bottom